Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
By all that is Holy, Notty! How do you manage to give all of your female models such magnificent legs? :love:
*preens*

But thanks :)

In short? I add weight. All the standard models are, to my mind stupidly thin. Especially the legs.

I guess Notty has legs, and that's a starting point
Also that! ;)

You do realise that Cabbee in the maid outfit will be the second most requested render now, right? Right after the ping pong balls.:D
God...why do I never think this stuff through!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In short? I add weight. All the standard models are, to my mind stupidly thin. Especially the legs.
There is nothing better than thighs in the world! So having a bit more "meat" there is always appreciated! Seriously there should be a dresscode on the ship that everybody is only allowed to wear hot-pants :sneaky:

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
One of the things I have planned prior to the March update is to take a little time to tidy up the code. There's quite a bit of old stuff from earlier variations hanging around which is either messy or bloat.

As some of you know the tutorial was once a lot bigger, primarily so that I could learn how to make everything work! But lurking, covered in dust in the code is this little gem for those that like Sis...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn what chapter does Jane appear? :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes