Nov 27, 2017
Becca being spanked? Where?

Also, whenever someone talks about letting the hate flow through you. All I can think of is this...

Edit: I almost wrote. Bacca being spanked where? As in the wookie father from KOTOR 1! XD

And then when I read it out loud it sounded like:

Baka being spanked where?

Baka being the Japanese word for stupid/idiot.

XD

Reactions: Nottravis

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
i've read a lot of pages in this thread, but i have no clue who jane is. this thread is quickly becoming the most exclusive club on the forum

Reactions: Nottravis

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Good grief, I go away for the morning....

And yes that's her sister Jane. And yes the hair isn't quite right. For some reason Jane's hair is always awkward. To be honest I think I just need to give her Becca's hair in a slightly different style.

BUT! You guys, honestly! That's your friendly hostess you're being mean about. Hasn't she looked after you, guided you, showed you her stockings when you died? *makes tutting noises*

I've no idea what'll you be like when I have capacity to finally do that Becca PDA game. Can you handle a naked Becca? *has doubts!*
I'm afraid I can't handle that game, Notty! Cabbee will need to give me a detailed tutorial on the naked Becca game.

In all of our living rooms.

Repeatedly.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
There is nothing better than thighs in the world! So having a bit more "meat" there is always appreciated! Seriously there should be a dresscode on the ship that everybody is only allowed to wear hot-pants :sneaky:
See season Four of "Becca and Cabbee's Playhouse," the one that takes place in the volleyball camp next to the SCUBA training facility.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When I have a bit of time I'll stick them all on my deviant art page if you guys like the odd pics I do that much?
A new thing to watch... Not that I go there often.

Wait...we've turned into a cult?
Well, technically, I am an ordained minister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnit! Even if I wasn't already against monogamy, you are really making the idea impossible. I know who will star on my next sig when I get a chance.
Do you guys not have phones?:D
Not really...
or there could be a plot-twist like in that movie that we aren't allowed to talk about.. because rule nr 1
Fourth walls, like heretics of the Church of Jane, were made to be broken!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*rolls out of bed ready for a morning of final tweaks and testing*

Jesus...another three pages! :)

*confetti posts*

Oh come on, it was an obvious set up!:LOL:

You always think stuff through.:)

Damn what chapter does Jane appear? :)
Sadly, other than a single still on the tutorial, she doesn't any more. Her only real use now is for posing testing. Both Becca and Jane are horrible models to work with in Daz, so they are my test rigs. By that I mean, if I get them to do work in the poses I want then I can use those poses with any model. With a large cast, one of things I found in an earlier version was that a model could look good -most- of the time - and then others look awful. Becca and Jane stop that happening. She occasionally pops up in silly stills I do for the guys tho. I.e. Spanking Becca when I've done something silly etc :)

Now I am wondering if Nottravis has any legitimate april fools plans for us :LOL:

*grins* Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeee......

On a serious note, @Nottravis, what happened to Nina?
Ah poor Nina. The prototype Annie.

A number of things. Facial expression wise she was awful. Also she was "off the shelf" as a model. Melisandre? So, not only was she not original or untweaked she also just looked false in test renders. Plus her body shape was perhaps too close to Sarah's in a way. Finally, and the most terrible sin - she was boring. So out she went.

Baka being spanked where?
Page 153, I think. Once Chapter Two is out I'll put them all on my deviant art page so people can find them :)

i've read a lot of pages in this thread, but i have no clue who jane is. this thread is quickly becoming the most exclusive club on the forum
Jane is Becca's Sis and is just a silly prop these days :)

But aye this thread is a bit lively :)
*isn't scared at all by the passion for her game...starts chainsmoking again*

so is becca in-universe? i thought she was an omniscient narrator
Becca is purely there, as you rightly say, to be the narrator/tutorial girl. Despite what some of these pervs may want ;)

I'm afraid I can't handle that game, Notty! Cabbee will need to give me a detailed tutorial on the naked Becca game.

In all of our living rooms.

Repeatedly.
Gah! I thought the Becca-infatuation was bad enough! :) Don't let's start with Jane too!

Congrats on making 50 patrons!
Thanks! That's 49 more than I expected! :)

Well, my only complain will be that it's difficult to make the difference between saying and thoughts. Using italic don't make it obvious enough, perhaps also changing the color ?
But apart from this, you did a good job @Nottravis , one more game on my small top list.
Oh bugger...the grown ups have found us...

You make a fair point re the text. Oddly enough the fonts were one of the biggest headaches for me design wise. Originally, for example, the text boxes were meant to be pure and clear (hence why they seem to intrude on images now in Chapter One, when originally of course they wouldn't have) but I worried about the clarity myself. I have of course made the MC's text a different colour to the girls but you're right. The MC's words and thoughts still don't come across as clear as either of us would like. I'll see what I can do as I do concur with you on this.

Also, thank you for your kind words. If I've a made a small top list considering the competition around these days I feel truely humbled. Thank you :)

Parenthesis around the thought text maybe?
It's a good thought - and sadly one I tried. It sorta looked odd on the page. But I'll see what I can do.

Alrighties, that's it from me today. I need to get my super-serious head to do a few things to get Chapt Two out of the door.

• one more run through of images to ensure no poke throughs, clashes and that the composition still works with the dialogue.
  • ensure all the new PDA content triggers and shows correctly
  • final play through to try and break the chapter for bug spotting
  • make final music selection out of short list
Ideally, all of this would have been done much earlier. But as some of you know, I've had to re-render almost all of Chapter Two due to asset changes to ensure long term viability which has caused me to be delayed.

So the final release time will depend on what I find. I'll be back when it's out.

Stay lucky and wish me luck! Laters!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes