Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm torn about this. On the one hand, my fantasy ending would be double-teaming subs with Chris: Sarah to instill some confidence and pride, and Annie, to teach her some discipline. So tears are a possibility (although that is usually the point where one of the Doms needs to call the scene if the sub still hasn't used their safeword). On the other hand, your fantasies are probably not the same as mine, and are canon... and making Annie cry is just awful. She may be a bit loony, but still, it's Annie!
Now let's see....what could happen to make her cry?
*thinks*

Oh! That's right! Your choices! :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh God aye. Thankfully I've become quite expert at handling cum and have got it down easily.
*stifling the giggles* I'll, um... leave the leave the obvious puerile jokes aside.

Would you be able to post a thread in the Development forum about how you solved these issues? I'm sure, with a few months of playing around I could probably get there, but any help is appreciated.

Trying to do tears in Daz, good ones, is a bitch!

But the even better news is thanks to those lovely patrons, assuming they don't all cancel once they've chapter two!, a mighty 6gb card is in reach!

Which will make March update so much easier!
Woot!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Congratulations. You are the first person i've met that was happy about the fact that she made someone cry properly. :ROFLMAO:
Oh God aye. Thankfully I've become quite expert at handling cum and have got it down easily.
I like those suggestive comments :D
That aside I am always impressed when fluids in any kind look really good in renders :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
You can resist it and not do it! Think of it as an ultimate test of resolve!:D
But Dr. Ali, I'm not sure I can...

What? Cure my obsessive-compulsive... I'm not OCD!

Huh? Sit back down? But your books, I'm just alphabetizing... really, how can you find anything on these shelves?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes