GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Let me rephrase that for you: "So kind of want to play WITH Becca as character on the spaceship"

Yes i had to. :LOL:

@Nottravis Why is she spanking Becca in my livingroom when i'm not home? o_O
Wait they are in your living room as well? :O

I think those 2 sisters need a third person in there to .. er .. referee the situation.

It's a tough job but i'd gladly put myself forward for the job. Wouldn't want the men feeling uncomfortable around spanking women.

I'll just sit in the corner, watching very closely.

That's not me masturbating though, I just have an itch at the top of my leg that requires me to rub it really quickly for a few minutes.
I would say stand in line as I have absolutly no problem to referee the situation myself ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think those 2 sisters need a third person in there to .. er .. referee the situation.

It's a tough job but i'd gladly put myself forward for the job. Wouldn't want the men feeling uncomfortable around spanking women.

I'll just sit in the corner, watching very closely.

That's not me masturbating though, I just have an itch at the top of my leg that requires me to rub it really quickly for a few minutes.
That's very considerate of you. I'll just check if the security camera is functioning properly. Wouldn't want anyone to steal the pink chair thingy, right?:D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Reactions: Nottravis

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh you've got that a bit wrong. You are in MY living room. :LOL:
No no no! YOU are confusing something here ;)

Seems like it but it could be worse then living with phil when you see what these two do in our living room. Don't you think? :p
Well normaly I don't like to share, but maybe I can make an exception with you ;)

You fuckers get the fuck of my living room, sisters and Ava can stay
Oh hatter you are way too greedy :p You want them all for yourself? Not that they leave you on a planet all alone :devilish: And then @Nuke.Z appears with his lovely nettles :devilish:

You're living is in my universe, so it's mine:devilish:
You sure that you don't have megalomania? :D

Reactions: Nottravis

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No no no! YOU are confusing something here ;)

Well normaly I don't like to share, but maybe I can make an exception with you ;)

Oh hatter you are way too greedy :p You want them all for yourself? Not that they leave you on a planet all alone :devilish: And then @Nuke.Z appears with his lovely nettles :devilish:

You sure that you don't have megalomania? :D
I would usualy say the same but exeptions can be made. :LOL:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes