Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I suppose perhaps a little acid test might be how many times you've been surprised in the first two chapters and whether you felt, if there were any occasions that is, that they were unfair or not foreshadowed?

Edit. By that I mean I can still surprise you - But fairly.
I, uh, didn't count and no, it was never unfair. However, I wouldn't mind unfair either, shit happens.;)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Thank you for your kind words

And yuuuuuurp. Choices -really- do matter in H5. I honestly do believe that any completionists will have to give that quest up by Chapter Five. It will simply be impractical. Which is by design.

... snip ...
I believe I mentioned before that I'm a touch obsessive when it comes to completing a game. If it takes me a year or more, then fine, I'll spend that long just to be sure I've explored all the possibilities. That's not a problem; in my book, it's good design.

Although I wonder, when I mentioned earlier in the thread about this, did you take that to be a challenge? It really wasn't, but thanks anyway. ;)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm starting to lose faith in the culture level here.

Ave Maria, it's a song.

Ave Maria to Ava My Rear ... oh the puns, I have them.
Wow, I need to ... apologize. That was my first thought, but then my stupid center in my brain (right next to the limbic system, I'm sure) said "Nah, it's probably a riff on some popular TV show or something that I'm not aware of. It couldn't be the sort of egghead music pun I'd make."

Ava, I apologize from the bottom of my blackened, shriveled heart for not even considering that any of the cool kids like you that hang out here would share the sort of nerd humor I inflict on those around me.

What sort of groveling will I need to do in order to receive your forgiveness?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes