Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let's put it this way, nobody has any reason to dislike Chris yet. She has done nothing to the MC except flirt with her crew which she's known a lot longer than the MC has. There isn't any proof that the accusations are genuine and none of them have stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is the sexual predator here?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Let's put it this way, nobody has any reason to dislike Chris yet. She has done nothing to the MC except flirt with her crew which she's known a lot longer than the MC has. There isn't any proof that the accusations are genuine and none of them have stuck.

That's easy Chris of course! :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
My takes on Chris for the non-femme-dom path:
  1. I accepted the boxing match, knowing that I would likely lose, hoping to:
    1. build some camaraderie with a fellow officer
    2. possibly get some training (not the femme-dom training, fight training) to become a better fighter
    3. let these flight types know that ground troops are just as brave (and, possibly, foolhardy) and deserving of respect
  2. I read the complaints of harassment, (none of which stuck) as being that she likely has a way of communicating that leads to misunderstanding. (Without a known history of a Tailhook type scandal I'm trusting in the judgement of the Navy here, so I may be way off.)
  3. Remember, at the time of making the bet, I was still under the impression that it was a "friendly wager." Anyone who's been in the service knows that those happen all the time. See point 1 - 1.
  4. She's in an unhappy marriage, and reportedly already screwing around. It also seems that her husband is screwing around, so I'm open to the idea of maybe fooling around or more, knowing that I'm not the cause of their relationship's impending doom.
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. She's a hot mess, but as a ground LT, if things with her get too weird it would be easier for us to not see each other again (once we're back on the big I) than it would be to continue to see each other at that point.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My takes on Chris for the non-femme-dom path:
  1. I accepted the boxing match, knowing that I would likely lose, hoping to:
    1. build some camaraderie with a fellow officer
    2. possibly get some training (not the femme-dom training, fight training) to become a better fighter
    3. let these flight types know that ground troops are just as brave (and, possibly, foolhardy) and deserving of respect
  2. I read the complaints of harassment, (none of which stuck) as being that she likely has a way of communicating that leads to misunderstanding. (Without a known history of a Tailhook type scandal I'm trusting in the judgement of the Navy here, so I may be way off.)
  3. Remember, at the time of making the bet, I was still under the impression that it was a "friendly wager." Anyone who's been in the service knows that those happen all the time. See point 1 - 1.
  4. She's in an unhappy marriage, and reportedly already screwing around. It also seems that her husband is screwing around, so I'm open to the idea of maybe fooling around or more, knowing that I'm not the cause of their relationship's impending doom.
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. She's a hot mess, but as a ground LT, if things with her get too weird it would be easier for us to not see each other again (once we're back on the big I) than it would be to continue to see each other at that point.
And another reason... Notty wanted to have some dirt on every character

Reactions: johnconnor

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I wouldn't ever go so far as to say she's a sexual predator, more that she's an asshole.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is she really a competitor?

I guess it depends entirely on your relationship with her. I can see her either being direct competition or the best wing woman ever. Probably depending on how much you're willing to feed your sister to her. Also, the sister is actually up for grabs, just we don't currently have an incest tag for it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think what Chris is really after remains a mystery.;)
I guess she just wants to forget something.. all that bravado ? Maybe she's hurting from the marriage.. it would explain her remark when an eaten ensign comments on the loot being a dick. She probably got interested in Kelly to mess with MC

Reactions: frap and Akamari

frap

Oct 17, 2018
She probably got interested in Kelly to mess with MC
Of course she did, that's obvious. She would lose cred if she didn't give the (what did Notty call it?) "brownjob" a hard time. Not doubting that she was interested before she found out who Kelly was, but once she knew, there would be no stopping her. Hell, even the scared-of-a-chief Ensign gave the MC a hard time. Yeah, she was flirting, but there was lots of "stupid ground-pounder doesn't know the first thing about flight" in her spiel.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Of course she did, that's obvious. She would lose cred if she didn't give the (what did Notty call it?) "brownjob" a hard time. Not doubting that she was interested before she found out who Kelly was, but once she knew, there would be no stopping her. Hell, even the scared-of-a-chief Ensign gave the MC a hard time. Yeah, she was flirting, but there was lots of "stupid ground-pounder doesn't know the first thing about flight" in her spiel.
Hey, you gotta make sure those insertions are wet and at the right angle don't you know ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes