Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There is a lot beneath the surface with Chris. She is not a bad person.
I'm not so sure about that... there are those pesky sexual harrasment complaints (one might be seen as misunderstanding but there are several of those), there is the way she handle her marriage situation and few other things. Guess we'll have to see how story progress, but while she may or may not be "bad person" she is also more then likely not a "good person"...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm not so sure about that... there are those pesky sexual harrasment complaints (one might be seen as misunderstanding but there are several of those), there is the way she handle her marriage situation and few other things. Guess we'll have to see how story progress, but while she may or may not be "bad person" she is also more then likely not a "good person"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, it's a all relative. None of the things you mention "devaluate" her in my eyes. Those complaints may be exaggerated and nothing is proven - sure it may unbecoming of a senior officer to hit on junior officers, but, correct me if I'm wrong, your MC goes or would go possibly even further. What kind of person that makes of you hm?:)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well, it's a all relative. None of the things you mention "devaluate" her in my eyes. Those complaints may be exaggerated and nothing is proven - sure it may unbecoming of a senior officer to hit on junior officers, but, correct me if I'm wrong, your MC goes or would go possibly even further. What kind of person that makes of you hm?:)
I will not even begin pretending that MC is a "good person"... but I guess that will depend on how you play it.

As for Chris, taken separately none of the things she did make her a "bad person". All of them put together is another thing. Like I said, one complaint could be dismissed as exaggeration, misunderstanding or whatnot. Several... well, where there is smoke there is usually fire. And it's not just junior officers, it's junior officers under her command which is especially problematic.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's face it, if Chris warned to fuck someone, that junior officer would wake up covered in tomato sauce, garlic and minced meat
For the slow thinking, that's how I cook spaghetti

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I will not even begin pretending that MC is a "good person"... but I guess that will depend on how you play it.

As for Chris, taken separately none of the things she did make her a "bad person". All of them put together is another thing. Like I said, one complaint could be dismissed as exaggeration, misunderstanding or whatnot. Several... well, where there is smoke there is usually fire. And it's not just junior officers, it's junior officers under her command which is especially problematic.
And what if the complains came from people pissed that Christine wasn't seriously gunning them?

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Very well, let's agree to disagree then. This is highly subjective after all. :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as Boxing goes: I'm still betting there's something to be found in the Doctor's Lab that will help "encourage" Chris to lose. Either by some compound which lets the player put a subliminal message in her head or something like that.

As far as the sexual harassment, that could honestly be a nice blackmail route for Chris if NT (I refuse to call you Notty, it's too on the nose) decides to go that way. You could use this bet to catch her in the act much like she does with Annie and blackmail her into submitting. Just a theory. Not to mention your sister is the intended victim and might be willing to help you with the honey trap.

Chris is a character of complete double standards. She's like if there was a second female MC playing against you. Only the things she does or says seems to not have as many consequences as what you as the MC get. Not sure if that's what you intended with her @Nottravis but that's how I see her.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As far as Boxing goes: I'm still betting there's something to be found in the Doctor's Lab that will help "encourage" Chris to lose. Either by some compound which lets the player put a subliminal message in her head or something like that.

As far as the sexual harassment, that could honestly be a nice blackmail route for Chris if NT (I refuse to call you Notty, it's too on the nose) decides to go that way. You could use this bet to catch her in the act much like she does with Annie and blackmail her into submitting. Just a theory. Not to mention your sister is the intended victim and might be willing to help you with the honey trap.

Chris is a character of complete double standards. She's like if there was a second female MC playing against you. Only the things she does or says seems to not have as many consequences as what you as the MC get. Not sure if that's what you intended with her @Nottravis but that's how I see her.
I may think she's putting a fasade when it comes to relationships

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You may be right to a point. However, I feel this "not so good" person is one you will absolutely want to have your back on Ophion.
When excrement hit rotating blades, she is absolutely someone I'd want fighting beside me.
Very well, let's agree to disagree then. This is highly subjective after all. :)
Yes it is but I'm wondering if you're considering all the aspects of the heavily implied sexual relationship between Sarah and Chris... Sarah's career is on life support and it will probably take one negative evaluation report written by her commanding officer for her to wash out. Do you really think that Sarah was in any position to reject her advances? Even without previous complaints their relationship would be problematic and questionable.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yes it is but I'm wondering if you're considering all the aspects of the heavily implied sexual relationship between Sarah and Chris... Sarah's career is on life support and it will probably take one negative evaluation report written by her commanding officer for her to wash out. Do you really think that Sarah was in any position to reject her advances? Even without previous complaints their relationship would be problematic and questionable.
I don't think it will happen with Sarah precisely for the same reason as her certain reaction in Chapter 2.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Few things to consider.

It just strikes me that some of you have seen what happens in other games, especially corruption ones, and think the MC can do that here. I highly doubt it. These aren't your typical dumb as fuck cum dumps. Even Sarah has more about her than those girls.

I don't think things will end well if some of you do what i've read you'd do.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes