Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Few things to consider.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It just strikes me that some of you have seen what happens in other games, especially corruption ones, and think the MC can do that here. I highly doubt it. These aren't your typical dumb as fuck cum dumps. Even Sarah has more about her than those girls.

I don't think things will end well if some of you do what i've read you'd do.
That why I adore you. That theory was brilliant

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As far as Boxing goes: I'm still betting there's something to be found in the Doctor's Lab that will help "encourage" Chris to lose. Either by some compound which lets the player put a subliminal message in her head or something like that.

As far as the sexual harassment, that could honestly be a nice blackmail route for Chris if NT (I refuse to call you Notty, it's too on the nose) decides to go that way. You could use this bet to catch her in the act much like she does with Annie and blackmail her into submitting. Just a theory. Not to mention your sister is the intended victim and might be willing to help you with the honey trap.

Chris is a character of complete double standards. She's like if there was a second female MC playing against you. Only the things she does or says seems to not have as many consequences as what you as the MC get. Not sure if that's what you intended with her @Nottravis but that's how I see her.
I wouldn't go as far as double standards exactly. But her boundaries on what is acceptable or not are fairly fixed. Those who have played Chapter Two probably have an idea what I mean about where she draws the line.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll confess the bad end in Chapter One (which was perhaps the most unfair I'll ever be) was to flag exactly that to the player.

It doesn't mean you can't be a "bad LT" but you'll have to be a lot more cunning than usual...
It's why I liked the bastard path despite the fact I hate it in pretty much every other game. It needs the challenge.:)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'll confess the bad end in Chapter One (which was perhaps the most unfair I'll ever be) was to flag exactly that to the player.

It doesn't mean you can't be a "bad LT" but you'll have to be a lot more cunning than usual...
It's why I liked the bastard path despite the fact I hate it in pretty much every other game. It needs the challenge.:)
You must be good at being bad

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Can I also just add that I'm enjoying reading this debate very much?

I have a slow smile on my face over the debate of whether Chris is playing fair and her standards, actions etc.

The smile isn't because of the nature of the comments but because it's focussed on how Chris behaves or could behave - as opposed to being on what I'm up to.

That pleases me enormously. I should never really come into consideration when you play/discuss this game. It should never be a case of "what is the dev up to" but always a case of "what is Chris/Annie etc etc" up to. The characters should always be front and centre, and like them or loathe them that appears to be the case.

Thank you. :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think it would all depend on how it's handled... if you go in like a dumbass then you deserve a bullet to the face. But if you handle it correctly it should be possible.
How correctly for example? I can't think of anything that couldn't be solved easily with the elimination of the blackmailer.

Chris is a risk taker as her approach proves. I don't think you can cow her into submission as long as there are other options. I think deception is much a more likely way with her for the bastard MC.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not saying... ;)
you can be the meanest dev on the planet but I'm still going to play heavy five. and knowing Phill and Endrju... the redhead weaponry expert is not in chapter 2 or they would both offer you their firstborn child as a pledge
How correctly for example? I can't think of anything that couldn't be solved easily with the elimination of the blackmailer.

Chris is a risk taker as her approach proves. I don't think you can cow her into submission as long as there are other options. I think deception is much a more likely way with her for the bastard MC.
well... the pep-talk about confidence and control is evidence that she could be into submission with the right person. her domme attitude in chapter 1 mght be just a fasade... have you ever been near a puss with kittens? not the safest place to be for an ousider

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

You are correct about that... which is why you have to take away all of those other options first.

Then again, as I already mentioned, setting Chris up for a sexual harrasment charge that will stick should be an option even if you play a "good guy" since in that case you're removing sexual predator from position of power.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Then again, as I already mentioned, setting Chris up for a sexual harrasment charge that will stick should be an option even if you play a "good guy" since in that case you're removing sexual predator from position of power.
You mean removing the potential competitor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes