Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well it looks like we're on a McGruder stand down. A somewhat sudden wave of support for Frenchie has occurred!
The Auld Alliance has been broken! Ach, democracy be a cruel mistress! Team McGruder represent!
I would actually be okay with either one of those three lovely ladies, but petite-aggressive-redhead-woman-with-an-accent will always win my vote heart :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The Auld Alliance has been broken! Ach, democracy be a cruel mistress! Team McGruder represent!
I would actually be okay with either one of those three lovely ladies, but petite-aggressive-redhead-woman-with-an-accent will always win my vote heart :D
They'd all be fun in their own way of course and, with seven issues after this one to come, there's still a chance that any girl who doesn't win a vote will get another chance as we cycle through options. But we shall see!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it's a much nicer range to choose from this month. Could be a toughie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sarah is an easy win for me in every category but hair, though Kelly and Chriss's husbands new girlfriend would give her a run if they were options.
Mud Wrestiling :sneaky:(y)
I prefer Jello, then you can eat it off of them when it's over.
Sarah will get my vote for nearly everything ;)
How can you go wrong with a cute gamer girl?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Considering Chris' personel file mention several complaints of sexual harrasment by junior officers, I'm wondering if we'll have a chance to work with sister to ensure one of them actually stick (maybe she have a friend on Iowa who transfered to escape from Chris' harrasment). Which would then leave us two paths: "good guy" who end up pressing charges and "bad guy" who turn Chris into personal sex slave.

I had to admit that two chapters in, I really dislike her character... so far I couldn't find a single redeaming trait in her and pretty much ignore her all around.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I had to admit that two chapters in, I really dislike her character... so far I couldn't find a single redeaming trait in her and pretty much ignore her all around.
Is it because she's a potential rival for the ladies' affections, and acts like a typical guy?
Because if you go beyond her somewhat abrasive attitude and actually spend time with her, she probably has the most complex personnality in game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Considering Chris' personel file mention several complaints of sexual harrasment by junior officers, I'm wondering if we'll have a chance to work with sister to ensure one of them actually stick (maybe she have a friend on Iowa who transfered to escape from Chris' harrasment). Which would then leave us two paths: "good guy" who end up pressing charges and "bad guy" who turn Chris into personal sex slave.
I think you're the only person so far who has remembered that little gem (or certainly mentioned it publicly) and thought about what implications it could have. :)

On one hand, there is part of me that is sorry that there is an element of the game you don't like. On the other, the writer part of me, is pleased that the characters are all sufficiently distinct that they are sufficiently fleshed out that you can actually dislike one of them.

After all, we don't like everyone we meet RL so why here? And it would be lying to say that Chris is adorable. She isn't.

That said, with ten girls to play with there should still be enough to entertain you I hope. Do feel free to drop me a PM if you wish to discuss further.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is it because she's a potential rival for the ladies' affections, and acts like a typical guy?
Because if you go beyond her somewhat abrasive attitude and actually spend time with her, she probably has the most complex personnality in game.
No, it's because she's a hypocrite. She goes all high and mighty about regulations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but she's the one with sexual harrasment complaints against her, she's the one activelly persuing junior officer and she's the one potentially having sex with someone under her direct command.

Her behavior is not that of a typical guy, it's that of a sexual predator.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
No, it's because she's a hypocrite. She goes all high and mighty about regulations if she catches you with Annie, but she's the one with sexual harrasment complaints against her, she's the one activelly persuing junior officer and she's the one potentially having sex with someone under her direct command.

Be mindful of the spoilers!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No, it's because she's a hypocrite. She goes all high and mighty about regulations if she catches you with Annie, but she's the one with sexual harrasment complaints against her, she's the one activelly persuing junior officer and she's the one potentially having sex with someone under her direct command.

Spoilers for fuck's sake

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes