Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
for some of us it is enough for some it is not:geek:
couple of us needs the personal touch a little persuasion so to speak:sneaky:
I believe dev doesn't mind, i mean i can talk about my thing all day long:whistle:
I'm sorry but I don't quite know what you wish me to add. More than happy to answer anything specific.

Naturally I'm grateful for your expressed interest in the game, but as to being able to persuade anyone to play it - I doubt I can other than to point to that which already exists in the opening post.

Of course others rate it rather highly, which may be a more reliable and certainly more independent view than my own as to whether you should play it. The ratings, of course, are worth a read and are certainly more thoughtful reviews than most others which dot around some games. In addition there was a thread on the top three games recently of which H5 cropped up a number of times from a variety of members.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Matching wits with the BP editorial team... did notty inadvertantly call us a bit empty in the head? If patreons get to choose some questions, and we know Davis isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ava's request sounds reasonable until you take in the fact we will also see the McGruder/digital Ava's breasts. Then ava may beat us up, but that may also be someone's fetish, very conflicting emotions.

My guess is McGruder has large pepperoni areolas with inverted nipples that are barbell pierced. (everything is said in jest)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Matching wits with the BP editorial team... did notty inadvertantly call us a bit empty in the head? If patreons get to choose some questions, and we know Davis isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ava's request sounds reasonable until you take in the fact we will also see the McGruder/digital Ava's breasts. Then ava may beat us up, but that may also be someone's fetish, very conflicting emotions.

My guess is McGruder has large pepperoni areolas with inverted nipples that are barbell pierced. (everything is said in jest)
Well it looks like we're on a McGruder stand down. A somewhat sudden wave of support for Frenchie has occurred!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes