Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
What would you like to know? Always happy to discuss :)
you and me both ;)
for example why should i play your game and not something else? i work on couple of things so i just cant play everything. so why you? and dont give me that short overview, i need your heart and deep down feelings...hit me :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
From what is this? :D

The episode in question is Season 2 Episode 6 "Parallel Universe"

If you haven't seen the series I can highly recommend it. Some of the best BritCom available - right up there with other classics like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Absolutely Fabulous (AbFab), Are You Being Served, and I would add Doc Martin which isn't strictly comedy, but a fantastic comedic drama show.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
you and me both ;)
for example why should i play your game and not something else? i work on couple of things so i just cant play everything. so why you? and dont give me that short overview, i need your heart and deep down feelings...hit me :)
You want a statement or what? :p :D

The episode in question is Season 2 Episode 6 "Parallel Universe"

If you haven't seen the series I can highly recommend it. Some of the best BritCom available - right up there with other classics like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Absolutely Fabulous (AbFab), Are You Being Served, and I would add Doc Martin which isn't strictly comedy, but a fantastic comedic drama show.
I will put it on my TV show likst, thanks :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You can also read the description on the patreon page. It's pretty extensive and there is heart in it.:)
i believe i can but i can do that with every game can i? thats not what im looking for...i want the dev to tell me why i should play his\hers game:giggle:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Isn't that the same? I don't think you'll get a better general answer than what is there (it's written really well).
I agree, especially with this game :)
for some of us it is enough for some it is not:geek:
couple of us needs the personal touch a little persuasion so to speak:sneaky:
I believe dev doesn't mind, i mean i can talk about my thing all day long:whistle:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
for some of us it is enough for some it is not:geek:
couple of us needs the personal touch a little persuasion so to speak:sneaky:
I believe dev doesn't mind, i mean i can talk about my thing all day long:whistle:
Well, can't you do both? Read it first and then ask for personal touch about specific things? If I were a dev, that's what I would ask you to do.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes