GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think it's a much nicer range to choose from this month. Could be a toughie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me it is actually quite easy ;) When I find someone I like, than I am burning for her, even if I have to blackmail her.... (Not that I didn't already tried her other path(s), damn is she cute in them)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so my guys are talking about the game, they say its awesome and dev is kind of cool but i think i need a little bit more persuasion...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You bitches best vote for me .. er .. McGruder.......

View attachment 256927

I want to see my pixel boobs ... is that weird?
*has already seen them* :)

And stop scaring people! ;) *the votes changed and McGruder is now level pegging!*

update still not leaked
@Nottravis you have the best/worst patreons.
*nods nods nods*

I suspect it might be a combination of there being an update every month combined with I'm doing all this on a shoestring? I mean, think what I could do with a proper rig. 400 renders per episode at a fairly decent quality wasn't too bad on a 2GB card...

Besides another few weeks and Three will be out so Two will become free. :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Sounds nearly like selfcest :p
I believe the word for that is masturbation. I get it, no one around here ever does that (unless you fall for Annie's pranks). ;)

If it involves another copy of yourself, then it's either twincest - common trope, or clonecest - which could be an interesting story in itself.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*has already seen them* :)

And stop scaring people! ;) *the votes changed and McGruder is now level pegging!*

***snip***
When I voted for McGruder this morning it tied everything even. And that was before @Avaron1974 made that declaration. I just can't wait to see how you write her accent. :LOL:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I believe the word for that is masturbation. I get it, no one around here ever does that (unless you fall for Annie's pranks). ;)

If it involves another copy of yourself, then it's either twincest - common trope, or clonecest - which could be an interesting story in itself.
Although if you would meet another version of yourself, it could also be called selfcest ;) It could even be a version of yourself just with another gender ;)

Reactions: TheDevian and frap
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes