N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
eh, enjoy it while it lasts. all of the patreons are such because of a single chapter. once your game gets more popular and more people start to support you, the update will be uploaded here before most of your patreons can download it. VICTORY WILL BE MINE!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that's what I call a ... . Someone needs icecream! :unsure:
*wiggles eyebrows even faster*
Careful, you don't want to start a fire, and burn them off. :eek:
I'll just take Chris - she's bound to be useful when the excrement hits the spinning blades.

Annie and Sarah should continue working on fixing the ship, and Mike can lend a hand with the software (a fresh eye never hurts).

The Drs Jones can stand outside and guard the base. Their incessant bickering should scare off any invaders. ;)
At least in Dragon Age, I usually picked my party based on who would have the best banter. :sneaky:
You're all talking as though something will go wrong...

Could be nice, easy and dull...
Yeah, that's what I expect too! ...Wait, no that other thing, agonizing death! Yeah, that's it! That old Chinese curse, may your game include interesting times!
Why? Is he banging your wife?:p
Future wife, or girlfriend, or harem member, or whatever works out. Who knows what the future holds? I am not THAT picky. :p
im genuinely surprised at how pissed it makes me that none of your 70 patreons leaks the update. hell its not even about playing it. my pirate principles are screaming in pain.
Right, because it's not like anyone here would tell the dev or anything, would you Notty? :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now that's what I call a ... . Someone needs icecream! :unsure:
Careful, you don't want to start a fire, and burn them off. :eek:
At least in Dragon Age, I usually picked my party based on who would have the best banter. :sneaky:
Yeah, that's what I expect too! ...Wait, no that other thing, agonizing death! Yeah, that's it! That old Chinese curse, may you game include interesting times!
Future wife, or girlfriend, or harem member, or whatever works out. Who knows what the future holds? I am not THAT picky. :p
Right, because it's not like anyone here would tell the dev or anything, would you Notty? :p
;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
im genuinely surprised at how pissed it makes me that none of your 70 patreons leaks the update. hell its not even about playing it. my pirate principles are screaming in pain.
I think the more patrons Nottravis get, the more chance there will be of links getting shared. I mean, piratery is the name of the game, here. I've actually toyed with the idea of leaking chapter 2 to gather more fans to the game or to convince people that only thought of it as a no-sex lesbian-only game, but then I remembered that Nottravis has been nothing but a good chap in these here waters. She once expressed the wish for the game not to be leaked to soon, and I feel she earned that right.

So, as a pirate, even though we pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot, we kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me 'earties yo ho!... Sorry, I got a bit lost here...
What I was trying to say is that, even though we're pirates at heart, we should always respect our captain. And for now, this here ship's captain is Nottravis :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
eh, enjoy it while it lasts. all of the patreons are such because of a single chapter. once your game gets more popular and more people start to support you, the update will be uploaded here before most of your patreons can download it. VICTORY WILL BE MINE!
*laughs*

I really need to make some gifs from the -best- pirate film ever, but for now I'll just have to use the only gif from it I can find...

8kns.gif

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Speaking of Notty and the dev - it's interesting how Becca started out as Notty's avatar, introducing her game, and then gained a life of her own here. Which makes me kind of pissed at her for taking credit for H5... calling it "my game" like she did all the work.

That's silly, isn't it?

I'll shut up for a while now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Speaking of Notty and the dev - it's interesting how Becca started out as Notty's avatar, introducing her game, and then gained a life of her own here. Which makes me kind of pissed at her for taking credit for H5... calling it "my game" like she did all the work.

That's silly, isn't it?

I'll shut up for a while now.
The Becca thing is just weird full stop! I dread what she'll get up to as the Chapters progress. I mean, the start of Chapter Two...Really!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The Becca thing is just weird full stop! I dread what she'll get up to as the Chapters progress. I mean, the start of Chapter Two...Really!
You're fully aware at this point that Heavy Five is just Becca's game with a weird long part in the middle of each chapter about some sort of spaceship and obscure choices to be made before we finally see Becca again :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes