PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I think the more patrons Nottravis get, the more chance there will be of links getting shared. I mean, piratery is the name of the game, here. I've actually toyed with the idea of leaking chapter 2 to gather more fans to the game or to convince people that only thought of it as a no-sex lesbian-only game, but then I remembered that Nottravis has been nothing but a good chap in these here waters. She once expressed the wish for the game not to be leaked to soon, and I feel she earned that right.

So, as a pirate, even though we pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot, we kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me 'earties yo ho!... Sorry, I got a bit lost here...
What I was trying to say is that, even though we're pirates at heart, we should always respect our captain. And for now, this here ship's captain is Nottravis :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sarah finally gets revealed as a Pod person filled with silly string, I knew there was something off about her.

As an aside for the mission, just bring the males, and push them down a martian ravine, movies tell me this is always the correct choice and will never have consequences.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes