frap

Oct 17, 2018
How many companions can we take for our first quest?:)
I'll just take Chris - she's bound to be useful when the excrement hits the spinning blades.

Annie and Sarah should continue working on fixing the ship, and Mike can lend a hand with the software (a fresh eye never hurts).

The Drs Jones can stand outside and guard the base. Their incessant bickering should scare off any invaders. ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll just take Chris - she's bound to be useful when the excrement hits the spinning blades.

Annie and Sarah should continue working on fixing the ship, and Mike can lend a hand with the software (a fresh eye never hurts).

The Drs Jones can stand outside and guard the base. Their incessant bickering should scare off any invaders. ;)
Yep, that's why I asked. Chris is an easy choice since she is the most capable combatant of the lot.

The second one would be more difficult. Like you said, Annie should work on the Vanguard, so that leaves Sarah and Kelly. They can use the experience, but I'm afraid they might spill a beetroot juice on their shirts just prior to departure.;)

Also, taking someone who knows the local area along could be useful. Trisha perhaps?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Also! I think it's nice we're back to trusting Mike again...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes