somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
She very likely gets to play a VR game in Chapter 2. That's a good thing for Rah-Rah. By chapter 3, she may very well get a new game!
Or she gets locked in the game like the matrix/lawnmower man. She will be fed intravenously and kept alive while living her pirate fantasy, of course she will still have to pull her weight in the colony so a breeding factory she will be. I guess that is a bad enough end.

Reactions: Nottravis

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Well in my playthrough it should be clear to Chris that I actually enjoy her to be dominant. Would be really weird for my char, if she would want to be equals just because my character is competent and trustworthy otherwise. Hmm probably would tell her: Alright, give me the key. I will try my luck with Dr. Walker then. ;)

Also want to add that not every dominant woman just looks for an even more dominant man to break her in. Imho being dominant, submissive or a switch is similar to being hetero, bi or gay. Meaning it's something you have a clear natural disposition for and if you are mentally stable you don't simply change that to fit another person's preference, no matter how much you like them.
Nail.On.The.Head.
Hear, hear!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
@Nottravis - If you're ever in my neck of the woods I'd like to buy you a beer, talk about world building, and watch your eyebrows wiggle in real time.
On second thought, that's a bad idea. I can't imagine keeping it together while you do something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and I'd likely spit beer all over the place. That would be a waste of a fine Taddy.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis - If you're ever in my neck of the woods I'd like to buy you a beer, talk about world building, and watch your eyebrows wiggle in real time.

Preferably before they immolate and you're reduced to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you be able to handle all that wiggling tho... ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes