Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Notty, you are wonderful. I love the amount of thinking you have behind the scenes!

Can't wait for the director's cut edition with commentary.

This is exactly the stuff I'd be interested in as well.

This is exactly the stuff I'd be interested in as well.
Hrm...I suppose I could do one as a wrap up? Say if all goes to plan I could wax lyrically whilst remastering the finished version in Nov/Dec I suppose? But I'll see. It will depend on how much demand there is it for it I suspect.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hrm...I suppose I could do one as a wrap up? Say if all goes to plan I could wax lyrically whilst remastering the finished version in Nov/Dec I suppose? But I'll see. It will depend on how much demand there is it for it I suspect.
Don't worry about low demand, just look at all the reactions/discussions when only one chapter (or two) is out.

We -are- in a thread here with more than 5 000 fucking posts! And these posts aren't the usual "when next update lol", but consist mainly of people talking about your characters, what drives them and how they think/act, about the plot with silly and serious theories, etc. Those people are clearly in love with your world and everything in it. I know I am. I mean, it must be the first time I'm inclined to believe people saying they're playing for the plot!

So I don't think anyone will refuse if you wish to launch a commented version. If anything, you'll have to fight off the horde of people asking for it :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Don't worry about low demand, just look at all the reactions/discussions when only one chapter (or two) is out.

We -are- in a thread here with more than 5 000 fucking posts! And these posts aren't the usual "when next update lol", but consist mainly of people talking about your characters, what drives them and how they think/act, about the plot with silly and serious theories, etc. Those people are clearly in love with your world and everything in it. I know I am. I mean, it must be the first time I'm inclined to believe people saying they're playing for the plot!

So I don't think anyone will refuse if you wish to launch a commented version. If anything, you'll have to fight off the horde of people asking for it :D
*laughs*

But aye, I suspect 4,500 of those posts are mine ;)

But! A fair point and well made *curtsies and concedes*

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I totally agree!:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
All those concepts interest me. :)

I haven't played many games set in 1920s and I really like historical settings (if done well). Only Mafia comes to mind. Certainly no adult games. :)
I have to confess both of the non H5 ones are shaping up to very comedic at the mo. Not much darkness for those that like that tone. *will carry on fleshing them out*

The 1920's one protag is coming out a little bit of a mix as though we'd crossed Sarah with Bullshot Crummond...i.e "I say! Is this seemly? Playing popular music and your husband only ten years dead? "

"He was shot down during the war by a Fokker."

etc etc

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I just want for the MC and her to be in a position where she would be totally willing to do so (be equal in bed), but they still decide to keep the femdom aspect going just because the MC likes it as well as herself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whilst not expecting this from Notty at all, I thought I'd share just a tidbit from my own life re: femdom and relationships. As far as everyone in the (BDSM) community knew, my wife was strictly a stone Domme, even (still) has the subs who know her quivering in a mix of fear, anticipation, and excitement. What they didn't know then, was that she's a switch, but very particular about who she would trust enough to take the lead. In our case, we're in a 24/7 D/s relationship, and she's my "owned" girl.

When we were still doing regular parties at our house we would double-team subs, and even though she was wearing my collar she was the Alpha sub. Any newbie Dom who ignored protocol and tried to order her around without my say-so would quickly find themselves on the sharp end of verbal sword that cut their fragile egos to shreds. And if they tried to lay hands on her they would just as quickly find themselves on their backs wondering what the hell just happened.

Reactions: Nottravis

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
The 1920's one protag is coming out a little bit of a mix as though we'd crossed Sarah with Bullshot Crummond...i.e "I say! Is this seemly? Playing popular music and your husband only ten years dead? "
"He was shot down during the war by a Fokker."
etc etc
I get a very "Indiana Jones-y" vibe from that picture and your description. Humor and mystery/fantasy elements would be very welcome.
Not a fan of steampunk, OTOH. Except in a more Jules Verne way.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have to confess both of the non H5 ones are shaping up to very comedic at the mo. Not much darkness for those that like that tone. *will carry on fleshing them out*

Haha, sounds great! There is a shortage of comedy in adult games, so it'd certainly be welcome. I'll (most likely) support whichever you choose.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I wonder...

Perhaps the pirate game as the main event, but have the 192Os one as a mini monthly serial? Say slightly bigger than the becca spanking bonus?

Could go all out silly then with no risk? Crackly black and white intro page, lots of arch titles about "THRILLING ADVENTURES!" etc etc

*is spitballing*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I wonder...

Perhaps the pirate game as the main event, but have the 192Os one as a mini monthly serial? Say slightly bigger than the becca spanking bonus?

Could go all out silly then with no risk? Crackly black and white intro page, lots of arch titles about "THRILLING ADVENTURES!" etc etc

*is spitballing*
Sounds fun to me! There's never enough of your silliness.:D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, have you considered writing about the prohibition period? The MC could own an illegal bar and have to deal with cops, monsters, patrons etc ...

And sorry but someone has to ask.
When the next update? Lol
Edit: I ment mobsters, but the phone corrected to monsters, but both could work

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I believe Chadwick is a fun gal, and she would be willing to give some control, even in bed, if the guy is someone she can mutually trust and respect, BUT due to what her husband did, it will take the extra mile ( playing the bastard path was worth it just to read her remark on men)
Well in my playthrough it should be clear to Chris that I actually enjoy her to be dominant. Would be really weird for my char, if she would want to be equals just because my character is competent and trustworthy otherwise. Hmm probably would tell her: Alright, give me the key. I will try my luck with Dr. Walker then. ;)

Also want to add that not every dominant woman just looks for an even more dominant man to break her in. Imho being dominant, submissive or a switch is similar to being hetero, bi or gay. Meaning it's something you have a clear natural disposition for and if you are mentally stable you don't simply change that to fit another person's preference, no matter how much you like them.

What type Christine is exactly is only known by Nottravis of course. So far I can't see any sign that she currently would be romantically interested in a man, who wouldn't be sexually submissive. Nottravis said that there is a way though, but I guess that way will require a lot of manipulation.^^

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In other news...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 1920s one looks interesting, plus it allows for great hair styles and fantastic music.

I think most 1920-40s like games are mafia, bootlegging, the strange brigade, call of duty black ops (zombie mode, yes it has a really fucked up and interesting story line spanning multiple games), and some cthulu mythos stuff.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Quoting for truthiness.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes