Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The 1920s one looks interesting, plus it allows for great hair styles and fantastic music.

I think most 1920-40s like games are mafia, bootlegging, the strange brigade, call of duty black ops (zombie mode, yes it has a really fucked up and interesting story line spanning multiple games), and some cthulu mythos stuff.
Would be more Strange Brigade than anything as short hand I think. *is still chewing on this one* :)

But aye the music!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Would be more Strange Brigade than anything as short hand I think. *is still chewing on this one* :)

But aye the music!
You might even be able to find some decent music from the era that is now public domain. Even if it's just sheet music, it isn't that hard to sequence and maybe turn it into something a little anachronistic in the process.

*frap files idea away for yet another project for which he doesn't have the time

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You might even be able to find some decent music from the era that is now public domain. Even if it's just sheet music, it isn't that hard to sequence and maybe turn it into something a little anachronistic in the process.

*frap files idea away for yet another project for which he doesn't have the time
Anything over 100years old is public domain, with a few exceptions, so a lot of the music of the time will fit. You can find a lot of the old 78's on public domain web sites, here is one.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Interesting Bored Pilot poll development. McGruder and Illium are tied for the lead! With only two votes unaccounted for.:)
Now's the time for Ava to become a patron! ;)

Aye, vote and you may lose. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FRECKLES!

I really like scottish redheads...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Aye, vote and you may lose. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FRECKLES!

I really like scottish redheads...

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Don't forget a ton of work from 1923 just went into the public domain. The has a list of resources.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's ok. I told her that people aren't voting for her because she's already in the game...

...I also hid last month's BP from her.
That's considerate of you.:)

Poor gal. So much misfortune follows her. She is close to getting a boot, accidently damages a shuttle, forgets to wear a bra, is possibly had for breakfast, is possibly blackmailed, possibly has a wardrobe malfunction, possibly gets embarassed by having to strip to underwear, chapter 2 events possibly happen, and now this...

Surely things can only get better in Chapter 3...;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Poor gal. So much misfortune follows her. She is close to getting a boot, accidently damages a shuttle, forgets to wear a bra, is possibly had for breakfast, is possibly blackmailed, possibly has a wardrobe malfunction, possibly gets embarassed by having to strip to underwear, chapter 2 events possibly happen, and now this...

Um..
No. Not really.

Considerably worse in fact...possibly. ;)

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

She very likely gets to play a VR game in Chapter 2. That's a good thing for Rah-Rah. By chapter 3, she may very well get a new game!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes