Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*laughs!*

Well, I dare say she'll get another go, as will Harris and Sarah. Although we've only seven issues left after this one!
Last edition of BP should be all the contenders that didn't make it to the finale for one big orgiastic "interview".
Oh god, I'm already imagining a scenario where one of our girls should die, and then we get to read her BP's part afterward ;_;

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Exploring outside is perfectly safe. Just follow the standing orders, ensure that the team is competent and properly equipped, don't go wandering off known routes and nothing bad should happen.

Of course if you choose not to do those things...well, who knows.

*is not responsible for player choices!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Last edition of BP should be all the contender that didn't make it to the finale for one big orgiastic "interview".
Oh god, I'm already imagining a scenario where one of our girls should die, and then we get to read her BP's part afterward ;_;
"should" Mr Huitieme?

Already planning on getting someone out of the way?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
"should" Mr Huitieme?

Already planning on getting someone out of the way?
Right back at ya :p
Exploring outside is perfectly safe. Just follow the standing orders, ensure that the team is competent and properly equipped, don't go wandering off known routes and nothing bad should happen.
But I was seriously thinking of the equivalent of a gut punch to the feels if, let's say, a clumsy ensign were to fall to her doom, and then we were to read about her dreams and aspirations in the following issue of BP. Of course, under my command, no danger shall ever befall her. Of course. Totally stupid to even mention it... Of course...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You've got strange tastes, man...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have no idea... I've been talking with Phill and that was still tame
Haha you don't even know how far I would go :censored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So can we make Becca responsible for this? :unsure:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
But I was seriously thinking of the equivalent of a gut punch to the feels if, let's say, a clumsy ensign were to fall to her doom, and then we were to read about her dreams and aspirations in the following issue of BP. Of course, under my command, no danger shall ever befall her. Of course. Totally stupid to even mention it... Of course...
No no no that's something that isn't allowed to happen ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

However the path less traveled might be the one leading to the survival of the crew..gondor would fall if Aragorn didn't walk the road of the dead

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes