Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So chapter four is when we can start to snoop around the lab, discover what Marcus is up to and nab him - and he'll say "and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"
*laughs*

Of course some of you might be inclined to agree with Marcus and his views, no? I mean, he seemed perfectly reasonable to me...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Chapter Three is the last of the "set up" chapters. Once we get to Chapter Four you have a lot more agency about where and what you do - which does indeed include spending more time outside...

If that's what you decide to do...
So, starting chapter 4, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Of course some of you might be inclined to agree with Marcus and his views, no? I mean, he seemed perfectly reasonable to me...
"Reasonable" guys wouldn't let chocolate legs wander away like that.
In all seriousness, I'm more interested in wooing the women without having the need to use his "research". I hope... No, I know that we do not need to stoop so low ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The worst part is that Notty is good at writing... soooo good it should be illegal.. and for that reason alone keeping away from the evil choices will be hard

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
"Reasonable" guys wouldn't let chocolate legs wander away like that.
In all seriousness, I'm more interested in wooing the women without having the need to use his "research". I hope... No, I know that we do not need to stoop so low ;)
Oh -you- don't indeed. I mean you can, of course. I won't stop you. But you don't need to.

All depends how you want to behave, no?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just wait the best is yet to come :)
It's already the best. If this keeps getting better, I won't be able to look another adult game in the eye, and say: "You know, I could really fall for a game like you" or "let's get out of here and go someplace we can talk" or "come here, often?" or "wanna help me search for buried treasure?" anymore.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's already the best. If this keeps getting better, I won't be able to look another adult game in the eye, and say: "You know, I could really fall for a game like you" or "let's get out of here and go someplace we can talk" or "come here, often?" or "wanna help me search for buried treasure?" anymore.:)
I fear Heavy Five is a yandere...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes