Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
One of you, I'm sure, will end up with blood on their hands at some point in the game and will turn to me and ask "Why did you make me do that?".

To which my answer will be "I didn't..."

*wiggles eyebrows as she wanders off for the night..*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Bear in mind this game can be played in all sorts of ways. You want a light fap fest? It's here. You want a bastard route fap fest? It's here.

You want to stare in the very core of your soul and find out exactly what sort of person you are - and just how far you would go for love or what you think you believe in? It's here...
For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You want to stare in the very core of your soul and find out exactly what sort of person you are - and just how far you would go for love or what you think you believe in? It's here...
One of you, I'm sure, will end up with blood on their hands at some point in the game and will turn to me and ask "Why did you make me do that?".

To which my answer will be "I didn't..."
You're really making a lot of promises here... but I actually believe you :D The hype is real!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Uh oh. Does that mean it's bad that her name is Kelly Redshirt? MC Lt Suave Redshirt may be worried.

No, I didn't actually name the MC Suave Redshirt.
Heheh. If so, you might as well make your theme song a funeral dirge. Luckily, that was Sarah, not Kelly, so she might be safe. ;)
Perhaps I should add that it was not a kill in self-defence. It was murder, he was unarmed and injured. The consequence was eight years in prison.:)
He knew the right people though, so he got out after only 6 months.

Reactions: Nottravis

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
All silliness aside, I'm getting seriously hyped with the prospect of finally exploring Ophion :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if we'll see some overland map mechanics in this game. Say there's a hex search grid and you can only move x number of spaces before you have to resupply. Once the ship is repaired, you can convince Chris to drop your team in a certain location, but you still have to get back to shelter before the dust storm (or whatever).

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes