PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Crusader Kings 2 wisdom: Once a kinslayer, always a kinslayer. Might as well go all the way to ensure there is no succession crisis.
Ahhh, good old Crusader Kings 2. A game where you can punish your Daughter-Wife for having a bastard by cutting the kid's balls off and sending him to China.

Not that story, specifically. It's just looking more and more like a world where her conspiracy theories may be closer to the truth than what we see on the surface. I think Lt Playerlastname is in for a touch of paranoia and/or insanity before this is all done.
A touch of insanity you say? :sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nice! Seems we'll get some heavy content this month. :D
Also, Dianne looks damn hot in that maid outfit. She must have borrowed it from Becca's drawer, no doubt...
Quite possibly :)

Although her set uses a different outfit...

*wonders if she should mention the handcuffs*

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Why is the version number not in the OP, is this one finished?
The game is released in chapters and the version in the OP is the complete first chapter.

No other chapters are yet publicly available although I should be updating the OP shortly once Chapter Three has gone out to Patreons.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The game is released in chapters and the version in the OP is the complete first chapter.

No other chapters are yet publicly available although I should be updating the OP shortly once Chapter Three has gone out to Patreons.
He means why isn't there chapter number in the title.

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018

Well, the version number should be on the OP, since this was the reason i clicked on this game and others probably too.
But you should know that i didn't download the first ''chapter'' and will keep skipping this game further on, like i did before.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, the version number should be on the OP, since this was the reason i clicked on this game and others probably too.
But you should know that i didn't download the first ''chapter'' and will keep skipping this game further on, like i did before.
It is in the OP, it's missing in the title for reasons unknown. No need to jump to wrong conclusions.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You know what the really interesting thing here for me is?

Not one of you are saying I screwed up on the science, instead you're distrusting the characters or the orders.

I mean, I havent got my science wrong of course but the show of faith is appreciated. :)

*still thinks it could be an admin cock-up herself...*
Is a bit hard to argue with some of your science when there are so many unknowns. How similar is Ophion's protective atmosphere to earth or their star's radiation waves/output, etc.

With the pills the only way you can screw that up is to call them water soluble.

Sulring was right on a lot of militaries do put extra nutrients within food, but we only know of how that works for people here on earth and not a space faring race with long times between sun exposure, so pills for a large group of persons who test low is perfectly sound, even if sun lamp bathing would sound more fun.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
...a lot of militaries do put extra nutrients within food, but we only know of how that works for people here on earth and not a space faring race with long times between sun exposure, so pills for a large group of persons who test low is perfectly sound, even if sun lamp bathing would sound more fun.
Well, at this point we're travelling between stars, and apparently using artificial gravity - so it's not unreasonable to posit that military personnel would have either slow-release nutrient implants, or even an artificial gland that synthesizes and regulates various substance levels in the bloodstream. Much more energy-efficient than stocking and running pharmacies on every base/capital ship, and far less likely to be lost, forgotten or sabotaged by the grunts. Handy when captured or otherwise MIA, too.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is a bit hard to argue with some of your science when there are so many unknowns. How similar is Ophion's protective atmosphere to earth or their star's radiation waves/output, etc.

With the pills the only way you can screw that up is to call them water soluble.

Sulring was right on a lot of militaries do put extra nutrients within food, but we only know of how that works for people here on earth and not a space faring race with long times between sun exposure, so pills for a large group of persons who test low is perfectly sound, even if sun lamp bathing would sound more fun.
No sun beds! No showers! No dodgy door locks!

*wags finger*
;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Well, at this point we're travelling between stars, and apparently using artificial gravity - so it's not unreasonable to posit that military personnel would have either slow-release nutrient implants, or even an artificial gland that synthesizes and regulates various substance levels in the bloodstream. Much more energy-efficient than stocking and running pharmacies on every base/capital ship, and far less likely to be lost, forgotten or sabotaged by the grunts. Handy when captured or otherwise MIA, too.
*taps chin and looks thoughtful for a mo...*

Things to consider:
  • How well funded is this whole exercise? (I mean the exploration, not the game dev!). There's been a few mentions/clues about this dotted around.
  • Ophion has now ended up a backwater due to the glories of Phoebe.
  • Ophion has an irregular sun.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes