Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notty, you're a sweetheart but when it comes to your creativity I expect the worst to happen.like a pipe will break and snash MC's testicles... or an alien hound will eat the crew, or there will be a flood due to Chris attempting to peek on Annie in the shower

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Notty, you're a sweetheart but when it comes to your creativity I expect the worst to happen.like a pipe will break and snash MC's testicles... or an alien hound will eat the crew, or there will be a flood due to Chris attempting to peek on Annie in the shower
Interesting, but one thing to keep in mind, I'd say, is that Notty's creativity makes sense.:p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Interesting, but one thing to keep in mind, I'd say, is that Notty's creativity makes sense.:p
Oh, even within the confines of what is logical for the story, there would certainly be a flood of some sort if Chris were to spy on Annie in the shower. ;)

Said flood would not be fatal, except in a little French way....

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh, even within the confines of what is logical for the story, there would certainly be a flood of some sort if Chris were to spy on Annie in the shower. ;)

Said flood would not be fatal, except in a little French way....
I'll give you that.:sneaky: But this is Notty's game, we're talking about. Shower peeking is a forbidden fruit.:p

Reactions: Nottravis

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'll give you that.:sneaky: But this is Notty's game, we're talking about. Shower peeking is a forbidden fruit.:p
Aye, for the MC, but the other characters all have their own motivations and desires, even when you aren't there things are still happening with them, and what happens off-screen is anybody's guess. (Unless Annie goes screaming by in a towel, followed by a smirking Chris with a visible damp spot on her trousers... or Annie gets drunk again and tells you all about it. That woman gets talkative when she's been drinking. Then again, she's talkative when she hasn't.)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Bear in mind this game can be played in all sorts of ways. You want a light fap fest? It's here. You want a bastard route fap fest? It's here.

You want to stare in the very core of your soul and find out exactly what sort of person you are - and just how far you would go for love or what you think you believe in? It's here...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes