Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Right back at ya :p

But I was seriously thinking of the equivalent of a gut punch to the feels if, let's say, a clumsy ensign were to fall to her doom, and then we were to read about her dreams and aspirations in the following issue of BP. Of course, under my command, no danger shall ever befall her. Of course. Totally stupid to even mention it... Of course...
09rtfuf9n9.jpg

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Think of it as one of those silly VR, my sweet summer child. Nothing bad can happen to you while I'm around. Of course, your definition of "bad" may vary...

*sticks to her "everything that happens is the player's fault" line*
Soooo, if Becca is the dev's avatar and Jane is the player's avatar, could we say that everything is either Becca's fault or Jane's? :3

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Think of it as one of those silly VR, my sweet summer child. Nothing bad can happen to you while I'm around. Of course, your definition of "bad" may vary...

Soooo, if Becca is the dev's avatar and Jane is the player's avatar, could we say that everything is either Becca's fault or Jane's? :3
Right they both are at fault, so they could punish each other :sneaky:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But I was seriously thinking of the equivalent of a gut punch to the feels if, let's say, a clumsy ensign were to fall to her doom, and then we were to read about her dreams and aspirations in the following issue of BP.
See, I was totally trying to save people from that by urging them to vote for Sarah at the earliest opportunity, but they don't listen.:(

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I wonder how many of you "nothing bad will ever happen to Sarah!" types, will keep a save and have a peek... ;)

*knows she would!*

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*laughs!*
I certeinly get too much ideas from being on the internet :D
They could do some mud wrestling to decide who will punish who ;)

*wiggles eyebrows*
And some Space-Marines, wait that was something else :D

I wonder how many of you "nothing bad will ever happen to Sarah!" types, will keep a save and have a peek... ;)

*knows she would!*
I totally would, because I am a bad person, but it would only happen through my choice ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
All silliness aside, I'm getting seriously hyped with the prospect of finally exploring Ophion :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter Three is the last of the "set up" chapters. Once we get to Chapter Four you have a lot more agency about where and what you do - which does indeed include spending more time outside...

If that's what you decide to do...

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Chapter Three is the last of the "set up" chapters. Once we get to Chapter Four you have a lot more agency about where and what you do - which does indeed include spending more time outside...

If that's what you decide to do...
So chapter four is when we can start to snoop around the lab, discover what Marcus is up to and nab him - and he'll say "and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes