Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Pretty what?

Yeah so the big Question with Chris is: Is it actually gonna go into total femdom. Or is it more of a power play thing where she suddenly crumbles and becomes totally submissive to this one guy, while staying Dom with everybody else. I had that actually happen to me IRL more than once, so it's not unrealistic. That being said, I still like the "Best (Fuck) Buddies" scenario better. I gotta say though if this turns into total Femdom with her, i'd be very disappointed. As long as i am in the drivers seat the MC's backdoor stays virgin. Of course it would be fine if this was a choice/option but i don't know if that is feasible workload-wise.
There is a non-femdom romance route with Chris.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Are we talking about the VR avatars ?
VR Avatars? No, i think he just likes the femdom aspect of Chris training the MC. Not sure. He made some severe grammatical errors in his first post and then decided to answer the follow-up question with a lecture on the english language. :unsure:

Tried the last chapter recently, i couldn't see anything faster cause the "watch" thing dosen't work, so.. Good job with the update, i really like the direction as i said on the first chapter, and the femdom it's pretty, also the bi/lesbian girl it's amazing. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
VR Avatars? No, i think he just likes the femdom aspect of Chris training the MC. He made some severe grammatical errors in his first post and then decided to answer the follow-up question with a lecture on the english language. :unsure:
Now now, play nice. Everyone can like different things.:)

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Now now, play nice. Everyone can like different things.:)
Huh? I wasn't referring negatively to him liking that aspect of the game. I just wasn't sure if his statement was missing some words or just some punctuation. Sorry if that was seen as some kind of attack, i sure make my fair share of mistakes and was just asking for clarification. I have no problem with him liking femdom. I just said (not to him, to somebody else) that I'd be disappointed if that was the only option for Chris, going forward.

But everyone should agree that MC got some nice boobs .. 5 stars on the perv guide
Ok, now i am lost. I think we are talking about two different things. Or maybe I just missed something :LOL:

By the way, what's the Game in your Sig "VIX"? I can't find it.

Edit: Just learned, you can use the Sig Images as links by embedding the IMG syntax inside the URL syntax.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Huh? I wasn't referring negatively to him liking that aspect of the game. I just wasn't sure if his statement was missing some words or just some punctuation. I have no problem with him liking femdom. I just said (not to him, to somebody else) that I'd be disappointed if that was the only option for Chris going forward.
I mean, it's not nice criticising someone's grammar. That can lead to some pointless arguments.:)

And like I said, you won't be disappointed. Maybe. Romance with Chris is apparently not for the faintest of heart even without the femdom.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This is why all the cool kids have sigs with clickable links.:p

It's "Vis" I believe.
You are right
Ok, now i am lost. I think we are talking about two different things. Or maybe I just missed something :LOL:
VR with Sarah....
And like I said, you won't be disappointed. Maybe. Romance with Chris is apparently not for the faintest of heart even without the femdom.:)
I like the challenge... bring it on Notty

Reactions: jdoch and Akamari

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I mean, it's not nice criticising someone's grammar.
Dude, I wasn't criticizing anyone. I was asking a clarification question. He was the one who then started lecturing.

That can lead to some pointless arguments.:)
Equally or more pointless than the Argument we are having right now?

This is why all the cool kids have sigs with clickable links.:p

It's "Vis" I believe.
Oh, that's an S. Thank you.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dude, I wasn't criticizing anyone. I was asking a clarification question. He was the one who then started lecturing.

Equally or more pointless than the Argument we are having right now?
Relax, I'm not having arguments with you, hence all the smilies. The way I see it, he simply clarified what he meant by saying "pretty". I don't think it was intended as a lecture. Let's settle with that, shall we?:)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Relax, I'm not having arguments with you, hence all the smilies. The way I see it, he simply clarified what he meant by saying "pretty". I don't think it was intended as a lecture. Let's settle with that, shall we?:)
I believe that the clarification was the body and the punchline to a clever joke

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
He and I settled a long time ago, but some people keep trying to talk about it in excruciating detail. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Akamari

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
God how easily the people from the internet can get triggered..yes..Akamari is right, i'm just trying to explain what i wanted to say with some legit source. I know and I understand that i can misspell anything..It's not my mother language , and i'm sorry for that. In my point of view , pretty is adjective there right? If not , i'd like to train my english better. Thank you

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
God how easily the people from the internet can get triggered..yes..Akamari is right, i'm just trying to explain what i wanted to say with some legit source. I know and I understand that i can misspell anything..It's not my mother language , and i'm sorry for that. In my point of view , pretty is adjective there right? If not , i'd like to train my english better. Thank you
Gotcha and while i understand where you are coming from, you still have to own up to what you said and acknowledge the fact that quoting to someone from a dictionary is a "smart ass response", when that someone asked you a normal question. (Especially if you just let that quote stand on it's own, as if it were self-evident what you meant, without adding any further comment). As someone who knows that your english isn't all that good, don't get offended when someone asks you to clarify what you meant.

So from one "English as a second language"-guy to another:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And while we're at it: Don't say "you were triggered". It is a very disrespectful thing to say, invalidates the other persons opinion and immediately drags the whole conversation down to a level where the only thing left to do is to insult someones mother. It's generally not a good Idea to try learning english from twitter.

And yes, in the beginning i was cool to just let it slide, hence why i initially did not respond to that dictionary quote of yours. But since people are obviously not willing to just let it slide and everybody just has to add their 2 cents to it, I now have to address the issue at great length. Also it's a boring Sunday so, sure, why not rack up our post count, lol.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Gotcha and while i understand where you are coming from, you still have to own up to what you said and acknowledge the fact that quoting to someone from a dictionary is a "smart ass response", when that someone asked you a normal question. (Especially if you just let that quote stand on it's own, as if it were self-evident what you meant, without adding any further comment). As someone who knows that your english isn't all that good, don't get offended when someone asks you to clarify what you meant.

So from one "English as a second language"-guy to another:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And while we're at it: Don't say "you were triggered". It is a very disrespectful thing to say, invalidates the other persons opinion and immediately drags the whole conversation down to a level where the only thing left to do is to insult someones mother. It's generally not a good Idea to try learning english from twitter.

And yes, in the beginning i was cool to just let it slide, hence why i initially did not respond to that dictionary quote of yours. But since people are obviously not willing to just let it slide and everybody just has to add their 2 cents to it, I now have to address the issue at great length. Also it's a boring Sunday so, sure, why not rack up our post count, lol.
I'm not judging... It's you your time... I managed to restart the game in the time it probably took you to write that long ass lecture.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes