The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Which routes with everyone yields the best results? I kinda want to do the sub route with Sarah because dom/sub is a hot dynamic but i dont want to be the villain and still want Annie to like me. also hate fuck Chris.

Should I be going for respect points? Subpoints? Affection?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Which routes with everyone yields the best results? I kinda want to do the sub route with Sarah because dom/sub is a hot dynamic but i dont want to be the villain and still want Annie to like me. also hate fuck Chris.

Play the vr route it may have better options for what you are planning.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
maybe just me, but with your version i have a full black in the dialogue when there is no dialogue
@crust There is an issue with gui images losing transparency after the compression.

Here's a fix for this. The "gui" folder in this archive needs to be copied into the the "game" folder overwriting existing "gui" folder and all files within.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

If you don't want to be a villain then not blackmailing her seems like a good choice, no?

Still, you can go with the blackmail and be nice to Annie simultaneously and get away with it (for now).

I suggest playing without a walkthrough. You are missing out on the fun parts of gameplay the choices and consequences offer. As one article I read today put it, choices and consequences are the holy grail of a good RPG.:)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you don't want to be a villain then not blackmailing her seems like a good choice, no?

Still, you can go with the blackmail and be nice to Annie simultaneously and get away with it (for now).

I suggest playing without a walkthrough. You are missing out on the fun parts of gameplay the choices and consequences offer. As one article I read today put it, choices and consequences are the holy grail of a good RPG.:)
My official walkthrough for Heavy Five is this song
I've never been closer
I've tried to understand
That certain feeling
Carved by another's hand
But it's too late to hesitate
We can't keep on living like this
Leave no track
Don't look back
All I desire
Temptation
Keep climbing higher and higher
Temptation
Adorable creatures
Temptation
With unacceptable features
Temptation
Trouble is coming
Temptation
It's just the high cost of loving
Temptation
You can take it or leave it
Temptation
But you'd better believe it
You've got to make me an offer
That cannot be ignored
So let's head for home now
Everything I have is yours
Step by step and day by day
Every second counts I can't break away
Leave no trace
Hide your face
All I desire
Temptation
Temptation
Temptation
Step by step
Day by day
Every second counts
I can't break away
Keep us from temptation (x3)
Lead us not in temptation
All I desire
Temptation
Temptation
Adorable creatures
Temptation
With unacceptable features
Temptation
Trouble is coming
Temptation
It's just the high cost of loving
Temptation
Temptation
You've got to make me an offer
That cannot be ignored
So let's head for home now
Everything I have is yours
Step by step and day by day
Every second counts I can't break away
Leave no trace
Hide your face
Trying to find it
Temptation
You've got to get up behind it
Put your dime in the hot slot
Temptation
But it's a million to one shot
Temptation
you think that you're right
Temptation
Your gonna face it tonite now
Temptation
Give me a breakdown
Because it's time for a shakedown
temptation (x10)
then repeat last verse
eg.
Trying to find it
get up behind it
dime in the hot slot
million to one shot
think that you're right
Your gonna face it tonite now
Give me a breakdown
it's time for a shakedown
After all it is the soundtrack of Notty's creativity

U

User_23654

@crust There is an issue with gui images losing transparency after the compression.

Here's a fix for this. The "gui" folder in this archive needs to be copied into the the "game" folder overwriting existing "gui" folder and all files within.
Fixed now.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can we discuss the irony of chapter two? Despite her spaghetti theory, Chris could be used as a ruler to design parallel lines

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Great Start, Can't wait for the next Chapter.

And Chris is like the perfect partner for a Fuck Buddy Arrangement.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I doubt she would like it at all... she may be all bark but no bite when it comes to the zero commitment flirting and sexing
Hard to say. But I definitely like the Idea of a "Wingman with Benefits" like Ashley in Mass Effect. You know where you two spot each other in the gym or play volleyball and then have recreational sex in the shower. And when you are hesitant to kiss her when she just swallowed your load, she calls you a pussy and hits you with the towel.

That sort of thing. Now multiply it by her being bi (which Chris definitely is) and you can chase after girls together and compare notes while you double-team that cute blonde from the nightshift.

Basically a Top-Gun Situation with benefits (and with her actually being a girl, obviously, you dirty boy)

By the way, Nottravis: Can i get a "Heavy 5 Fan Banner" with Chris instead of Annie ?

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Tried the last chapter recently, i couldn't see anything faster cause the "watch" thing dosen't work, so.. Good job with the update, i really like the direction as i said on the first chapter, and the femdom it's pretty, also the bi/lesbian girl it's amazing. (y)(y)(y)

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
and the femdom it's pretty, also the bi/lesbian girl it's amazing.
Pretty what?

Yeah so the big Question with Chris is: Is it actually gonna go into total femdom. Or is it more of a power play thing where she suddenly crumbles and becomes totally submissive to this one guy, while staying Dom with everybody else. It's not unrealistic. That being said, I still like the "Best (Fuck) Buddies" scenario better. I gotta say though if this turns into total Femdom with her, i'd be very disappointed. As long as i am in the drivers seat the MC's backdoor stays virgin. Of course it would be fine if this was a choice/option but i don't know if that is feasible workload-wise.

The only Character that I don't like (as least as of right now) is the, whatsherface, the Disillusioned Wife/Doctor on the Base. I don't know, everything about her felt off to me, her marriage fight, then she immediately dresses herself in the sluttiest clothes she can possibly find and throws herself at the first guy she sees. Maybe I just didn't like her looks. (And no, not that she is black. That's fine.)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes