Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Alright guys, by now, I guess all of you played through chapter 2. We already talked about Annie being super cute and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But more importantly, what do you think happened to Dr Walker?

Reactions: Akamari and jdoch

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Now, based on information, here are my theories, sorted in likelihood order:
  1. She saw an Ophion, went for a hunting session and fell into a trap/forgot to call in.
  2. She caught an Ophion but was attacked by other Ophions.
  3. She never actually went to the old base and was killed by a crew member during an ideology argument.
  4. She caught an Ophion and is having alien sex all around the base.
So, I'm curious, what are your theories? :)
I think she had an Ideology Argument and then fled to the old base. On her way there she spotted an Ophion and went for a hunting session, which in her eagerness, she forgot to call in, and caught an Ophion, but it was a trap and she got attacked by other Ophions. They dragged her to the old Base and now they are taking turns gangbanging her and she is having Alien Sex all around the base.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
For context, I'll repost my original greek theory that I concieved in February.

Tonight on Conspiracy Times::sneaky:

Ophion is a Greek Serpent Titan.
Is there a snake on Ophion?

The Wiki page has the following interpretation:

"Pelasgian creation myth involving Ophion as a serpent created by a supreme goddess called Eurynome dancing on the waves.
Doesn't Eurynome sound similar to Amanda? Try reading Eurynome backwards. Supreme goddess? Dancing? Isn't that close enough to what a Walker does?

She is fertilized by the serpent and in the form of a dove lays an egg on the waters about which Ophion entwines until it hatches and the world issues forth.
Is that how Ophions came to be? Talk about a weird kink.

Then Ophion and Eurynome dwell on Mt. Olympus until Ophion boasts that he made the world alone. Eurynome, as punishment, kicked out his teeth and banished him to the underworld."
Ophions and the Serpent banished underground? Be on the lookout for abandoned teeth.
Now, my theory as to what happened to her...

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Pretty what?

Yeah so the big Question with Chris is: Is it actually gonna go into total femdom. Or is it more of a power play thing where she suddenly crumbles and becomes totally submissive to this one guy, while staying Dom with everybody else. It's not unrealistic. That being said, I still like the "Best (Fuck) Buddies" scenario better. I gotta say though if this turns into total Femdom with her, i'd be very disappointed. As long as i am in the drivers seat the MC's backdoor stays virgin. Of course it would be fine if this was a choice/option but i don't know if that is feasible workload-wise.

The only Character that I don't like (as least as of right now) is the, whatsherface, the Disillusioned Wife/Doctor on the Base. I don't know, everything about her felt off to me, her marriage fight, then she immediately dresses herself in the sluttiest clothes she can possibly find and throws herself at the first guy she sees. Maybe I just didn't like her looks. (And no, not that she is black. That's fine.)

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I don't get what you're trying to say. Or is this just something that popped into your head because of what i said?
Just some Femdom memes my man.
Okay,

Here is an interesting thing with Femdom (in my Experience). There are three very separate Phenomenons:

One is true Femdom, i.e. where you have a woman with a dominant personality and there is a power exchange with a submissive guy.

Two is sexual submission, where you have a guy with a submissive personality who, on purpose, puts a woman, who is not necessarily a dominant personality (temporarily) into a position of power over himself (mostly to get release from the stress that comes with having to put up a dominant facade in his professional life)

Three is not actual Femdom at all but can look like it. It is in fact a form of Baiting, where a feminine (at least somewhat submissive) woman puts up a (ultra) dominant front to weed out poser (beta) males and bait truly dominant, masculine (alpha) men into asserting themselves and "making her" show her true self. (This is REALLY common. Like literally >80% of straight women do this to one degree or another.)

Just some food for thought.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't get what you're trying to say. Or is this just something that popped into your head because of what i said?

Okay,

Here is an interesting thing with Femdom (in my Experience). There are three very separate Phenomenons:

One is true Femdom, i.e. where you have a woman with a dominant personality and there is a power exchange with a submissive guy.

Two is sexual submission, where you have a guy with a submissive personality who, on purpose, puts a woman, who is not necessarily a dominant personality (temporarily) into a position of power over himself (mostly to get release from the stress that comes with having to put up a dominant facade in his professional life)

Three is not actual Femdom at all but can look like it. It is in fact a form of Baiting, where a feminine (at least somewhat submissive) woman puts up a (ultra) dominant front to weed out poser (beta) males and bait truly dominant, masculine (alpha) men into asserting themselves and "making her" show her true self. (This is REALLY common. Like literally >80% of straight women do this to one degree or another.)

Chris is the third one...

Reactions: jdoch

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Chris is the third one...
We don't know yet for sure, but the fact that she had a relationship with a guy who then started to fuck around on her strongly suggests that 1. She is Bi-sexual, not lesbian (it's a continuous scale anyway, very few people are strictly one or the other) and 2. that the other guy was not some pussy-whipped beta male heellicker, but was in fact the dominant one in that relationship, which precludes the possibility of her being truly dominant at her core. Most likely she is some sort of alpha female, where she relinquishes power to her chosen male, shares that males other women and keeps the "pack" in check.

I am a major fan of this dynamic. If you can pull this off as a man, it's a thing of beauty. I had girls literally bring their female friends (and in one case her 'little' sister) around for me to fuck. It's amazing.

Of course, if Nottravis can pull it off, we could also get the option to chose one of the dynamics going forward. I can see some people wanting the MC to just be dominated by her and I respect that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We don't know yet for sure, but the fact that she had a relationship with a guy who then started to fuck around on her strongly suggests that 1. She is Bi-sexual, not lesbian (it's a continuous scale anyway, very few people are strictly one or the other) and 2. that the other guy was not some pussy-whipped beta male heellicker, but was in fact the dominant one in that relationship, which precludes the possibility of her being truly dominant at her core. Most likely she is some sort of alpha female, where she relinquishes power to her chosen male, shares that males other women and keeps the "pack" in check.

I am a major fan of this dynamic. If you can pull this off as a man, it's a thing of beauty. I had girls literally bring their female friends (and in one case her 'little' sister) around for me to fuck. It's amazing.

Of course, if Nottravis can pull it off, we could also get the option to chose one of the dynamics going forward. I can see some people wanting the MC to just be dominated by her and I respect that.
If you think about it
1)Chris is kinda motherly towards her crew
2)likes guys that can control themselves but aren't too confident
3) she puts an effort to look good even if she claims to have a different target
4)she punished Annie but the MC received only an oral reprimand
It's the third type of femdom

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There are three very separate Phenomenons:

Chris is four.;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
1. She is Bi-sexual, not lesbian (it's a continuous scale anyway, very few people are strictly one or the other)
Indeed, lesbians tend not to have husbands.

2. that the other guy was not some pussy-whipped beta male heellicker, but was in fact the dominant one in that relationship, which precludes the possibility of her being truly dominant at her core. Most likely she is some sort of alpha female, where she relinquishes power to her chosen male, shares that males other women and keeps the "pack" in check.
Or neither. I find this alpha, beta concept too shallow to be honest.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
1)Chris is kinda motherly towards her crew
She IS an Officer, so that's kinda her job.

2)likes guys that can control themselves but aren't too confident
This can very well be a "shit test". Like "Are you brave enough to call me on my bullshit?"

4)she punished Annie but the MC received only an oral reprimand
I'd love to get an Oral Reprimand from her *lecherous wink*

Or neither. I find this alpha, beta concept too shallow to be honest.
It's just like the 1-10 Hotness scale. It is very useful or completely useless depending on the context. Does it accurately and objectively describe every possible form of inter-personal relationship? No. Is it good enough to model a specific Situation in a specific Context? Yes.

The Alpha-Beta concept is very useful considering that (most) women sort men into 2 distinct categories:

1. Males that make good providers and that get the "i am a good girl. You have to at least date me for X weeks (or even marry me) before we can have sex and even then I pretend to be somewhat vanilla so you don't think bad of me"-treatment and

2. Males whose confidence get their pussies super wet but who have too many options to be tied down like that and with whom the woman can explore her sexuality without risking to lose a potential husband or long-term boyfriend.

And in that context the Alpha-Beta concept is very useful. Because the reactions you get from women depending in which category she sorts you are very, VERY different. Like Night and Day different. Of course in the 2 groups there are like a bazillion shades and also males can be in one group in one relationship and in another group in another relationship.

(The Alpha female thing though, that's another matter and has nothing to do with the dynamic above, if it even exists)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I get your point, but I simply don't share this kind of thinking.

One of the things I like about the girls here is that I can't really put them in any categories. There is a lot of depth to them. Usually, if a character totally fits a certain stereotype, it means it's poorly written. That's something I'm keeping in mind now as I am creating characters for my own project. I start with a category, but then I build on so that in the end it is very hard to guess which category I started with.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
I get your point, but I simply don't share this kind of thinking.

One of the things I like about the girls here is that I can't really put them in any categories. There is a lot of depth to them. Usually, if a character totally fits a certain stereotype, it means it's poorly written. That's something I'm keeping in mind now as I am creating characters for my own project. I start with a category, but then I build on so that in the end it is very hard to guess which category I started with.
I was talking about real-life females, not characters. Of course, if you write characters for a movie, book, game, etc. you can have them do whatever the hell you want.

It's no coincidence that there is a Hollywood trope of "The lovable Loser who is socially awkward but then the Hot Babe Character sees his inner Goodness, falls head over heels in love with him and then She is the one who initiates a relationship ("You gonna kiss me or what?")". That never happens in real life, ever. As any Nerd can attest to.

But if you want that to happen in your story? Sure, why not. It can be hot.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
It's no coincidence that there is a Hollywood trope of "The lovable Loser who is socially awkward but then the Hot Babe Character sees his inner Goodness, falls head over heels in love with him and then She is the one who initiates a relationship ("You gonna kiss me or what?")". That never happens in real life, ever. As any Nerd can attest to.
As a real-life nerd, I have to say that my experiences run counter to that. (Maybe not "head-over-heels in love" but certainly infatuation and/or lust.) Indeed, my marriage started out that way, as well as the few long-term relationships I had before that. Being as socially inept as I am, I miss cues all the time. My wife is constantly telling me which women are flirting with me when we're out, but I never catch it. Add introversion to the mix, and I likely would never have had any dates if it weren't for women making the first move. In fact, I had exactly one girlfriend before my Army days, and she was the exception to the high-school girls that wait for the guy to make the first move. We were a thing until her mother decided that I was the guy she should marry. She couldn't get away fast enough after that. Whatevs. It was good while it lasted.

I've come a long way in the past decade or so, so if I had it do all over again (knowing what I know now) I'd be able to take the initiative.

As a side note: my wife's friends who were always chasing after the "bad boys" have all either settled down or are reminding me that if my wife dies first they're next in line. Two of her friends picked their spouses based on how much the guy reminded them of me (in terms of personality and actions). So, nice guys may finish last, but we finish strong. ;)

I guess the real moral of the story is, don't give up before the game is over, and don't sell yourself short. Be yourself. If she falls for you because you're acting in a way that isn't natural to you it won't last, and if she doesn't like you for who you are, then it'll never work out.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well different in modern times. Now the nerd who's 25 and worth 2 billion with his tech company is spoiled for choice...

But if you're really going to get into the nitty gritty, you'd need to be a professional psychologist or something, going by personal experience is highy bias from a observing how RL works point of view. Why studies are so much about selection and test methodology. Just being the person you are, biases the type of people you interact with.
Like the rich nerd above, complaining how all woman are gold digger, while you'd get a very different perspective from a student with 50K in loans.

Maybe the dom women to the core have gone to bat for the other team as it were, because they got tired of all the guys trying to get to their 'true' submissiveness and they got fed up heh.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes