WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Entering someone's room without permission is sexual harassment according to you? Don't forget that she also entered MC's quarters without permission again the next morning! That's almost an attempted rape, right? Or would the jury see the MC taking advantage of a heavily drunk non-commissioned officer as such?
While it's not 'Sexual Harassment /Assault' (an Article 120 infraction) it might either be seen as a violation of Article 120c ('Other sexual misconduct'), Article 130 ('Housebreaking') or combination of both (Art. 130 with the intent of Art. 120c).

I won't elaborate to not clog this thread but if you're interested: GIYF

Although I would go after her for an Art. 89 ('Disrespectful behavior') violation if I absolutely had to. But as it's not me I guess the MC will find other ways to handle her / the situation ;)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
... But as it's not me I guess the MC will find other ways to handle her / the situation ;)
Hmm, didn't Annie mention something about drugging her to win a bout? Think she'd be more interested in doing that post-cock-block?

Reactions: Nottravis

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It would also mean that Notty was there in the past hour. It's wishful thinking but perhaps she is writing an update post as we speak.
Well, as you said a few days ago, the lack of communication on her part is her biggest mistake. I think people are okay with a delayed release (heck, it's not as if she was the first dev on this forum on even in real life to miss deadlines), but going silent for an entire month like that could be enough for patrons to lose their trust in her :/
Patrons are fragile beings that feed on update posts and releases, and we haven't been fed in a while.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, as you said a few days ago, the lack of communication on her part is her biggest mistake. I think people are okay with a delayed release (heck, it's not as if she was the first dev on this forum on even in real life to miss deadlines), but going silent for an entire month like that could be enough for patrons to lose their trust in her :/
Patrons are fragile beings that feed on update posts and releases, and we haven't been fed in a while.
Well said, I do feel pretty famished.

I just can't understand what could be the reasoning behind this. If she is still burned out on the development, I think most patrons would understand her taking an extended break, even for a whole month. I know I would. All it took was make one sentence saying so.

Is she really stubbornly staying true to her "silence until release" statement? Is that a form of self-punishment? Is she thinking she let her patrons down by not releasing in March, so no more excuses until it's out? It just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in*

I'll go through messages etc later as only just getting back on my feet. Explanation in the post especially re the silence. So apologies for any concerns, just there was sod all I could do about it sadly. Usual service in a few days with luck.

Stay lucky.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
*peeks in*

I'll go through messages etc later as only just getting back on my feet. Explanation in the post especially re the silence. So apologies for any concerns, just there was sod all I could do about it sadly. Usual service in a few days with luck.

Stay lucky.
Hi @Nottravis can you post it here as well? It's hidden behind the paywall and for this kind of message I think it'd be better for it (especially after the ruckus on here) to be public.

All the best!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi @Nottravis can you post it here as well? It's hidden behind the paywall and for this kind of message I think it'd be better for it (especially after the ruckus on here) to be public.

All the best!
Gah! I meant it to be public...*isn't doing very well at this!*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes