PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Gah! I meant it to be public...*isn't doing very well at this!*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hereby thrice curse the name of F95zone for failing to uphold to my stated wishes of receiving notifications for this thread, for withholding critical knowledge of Notty's return, and for sustaining my worry needlessly over what became of these events.

I realise that I'm 17 days late by now, but welcome back @Nottravis :D! I'm really glad that you are alive and mostly (or hopefully fully or at least partly by this point) well, despite everything you have been through. I kinda feel like I should say something more, but I can't really come up with something that isn't just a overly wordy way of saying the previous sentence. Hope things are going well for you IRL and that things are getting back to a comfortable normal.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You mean deciding between checking the hardware of the power plant or the system software? Imho, there's no difference, since both operations result in telling Annie that nothing came out of it...
yes, but what if prioritising software for example will result in a failure to the hardware ?

Reactions: Nottravis

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
yes, but what if prioritising software for example will result in a failure to the hardware ?
Hmm, I wouldn't put it past Notty to do something like that, but I still think this is still just a red herring for now. It would be really interesting, though, that just THE thing you didn't have time to check on your arrival happens to be the very issue that everyone's looking for.

Reactions: Nottravis

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, I wouldn't put it past Notty to do something like that, but I still think this is still just a red herring for now. It would be really interesting, though, that just THE thing you didn't have time to check on your arrival happens to be the very issue that everyone's looking for.
keep in mind that Notty said, months ago that we'llget the chance to fuck things up in chapter 2.
of course the obvious would be
or
but that would be too easy.... I'm telling you.... it's the wrong aproach to the malfunction

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
keep in mind that Notty said, months ago that we'llget the chance to fuck things up in chapter 2.
of course the obvious would be
or
but that would be too easy.... I'm telling you.... it's the wrong aproach to the malfunction
There are so many things that could fuck everything up. I like your theory, but I can't dismiss the possibility that telling Marcus that Ophion natives should be shot on sight for the good of humanity will soon bites MC's ass as well (and not the good kind of biting :D)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in to do a hit and run post*

On the mend but still need to take it easy. I'll look to read through comments etc (which I'm looking forward too - albeit with some trepidation) from tomorrow.

Stay lucky.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes