-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Glad that you seem to be doing better, Notti. You said you still need to take it easy, so please be sure to do so. People with what seems to be your personality (very active and hardworking) have a tendency to push themselves way too hard too quickly after a major physical challenge. My own father once fell, cracking his head open, but was back to working hard again after only a few days' rest. He started getting headaches and finally listened to my mom and rested more. Don't overexert yourself just as you're on the mend.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for the comments etc. I've missed this place (especially the silliness).

So all refunds are out and I've spent this morning replying to my Patron pages comments and messages. I'll deal with my F95 DM's next and then with comments on this thread later today or tomorrow after a rest.

I've been really touched by the support and I apologise hugely for the inconvenience and lack of comms.

Also!

View attachment 309195

*is getting better as you can tell....*
I think by accident I've just made it cannon that Becca and Jane live together.... Crikey.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for the comments etc. I've missed this place (especially the silliness).

So all refunds are out and I've spent this morning replying to my Patron pages comments and messages. I'll deal with my F95 DM's next and then with comments on this thread later today or tomorrow after a rest.

I've been really touched by the support and I apologise hugely for the inconvenience and lack of comms.

Also!
*must ressist the urge tio squeel*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*drops some stuff from Chapter Three they'd never seen before to pump the hype train again...*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Private parking has to be respected!:)
Clearly, the Welsh settlers knew well what part of Argentina to settle. Assuming they still have descendants, they dodged the bullet when the bugs destroyed Buenos Aires and they get favorable weather.;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*drops some stuff from Chapter Three they'd never seen before to pump the hype train again...*

Chris is going through a dry spell. as she can't put the noodles in the water?
for those new to the game, like @Mytez , Chris believes that every woman is like noodles, straight till gets wet

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*settles in and starts reading*

Looks like quite a lot to respond so I won't be able to reply to every post I suspect - besides a lot of it appears to be "where the deuce has she gone?" to which we've already dealt with. However, I'll do my best with regards to the rest.

In short, just in case I miss your post:

"I liked your game!" Awe..thanks. I hope you stick around for the rest of it. If you liked it so far you'll enjoy the rest of it even more.

"Your game sucks!" Well, you're entitled to your opinion of course but we should probs both agree my game isn't for you. I'm having fun making it as it is and I'm not really going to change anything story/character wise. There are plenty of other games around for you to play. At the end of the day this is about us all having fun and if you're not having fun playing H5 then, like any game, it's a rationale decision for you not to play it.

"I don't think your characters would do/action...(something)" Thank you but yes they would ;) Any behavioural oddities are probably due to you not knowing everything you need to know yet... *wiggles eyebrows*. Having said that, I'm grateful to you for raising it as I might need to drop hints or expand on some dialogue a bit to make things a bit clearer.

"I found a technical problem..." Oh! Sorry about that. I 'll resolve it and try to ensure it doesn't happen again. I hope it didn't spoil anything for you too much.

"I think you could improve it if you did..." Noted. Thanks for the feedback and you might well have a point. This sort of response is really valuable to me as I'm a one-gal band and so am in a bit of a vacuum in making judgements on what works and what doesn't.

"When is the next chapter out?" Start of June. I refunded all my patrons everything from March to May so opening up the patron account and releasing it in June makes everything nice and neat from a financial perspective. Besides I haven't looked at Chapter Three in months and it will be good to play through it again to see if I spot any errors etc I didn't pick up in March. Please note however that Chapter Three is essentially what I did in March. The time gap doesn't mean this will represent three months work - having said that Three is considerably larger than the earlier chapters.

If I've still missed any of your points guys, please do feel free to drop me a DM. I can't promise an instant response at the moment but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

And with that out of the way....*starts responding to posts*

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd here we go.
*begs the mods forgiveness for doing lots of posts and hope they understand why as I have a lot to try to respond to...*

Chris is going through a dry spell. as she can't put the noodles in the water?
for those new to the game, like @Mytez , Chris believes that every woman is like noodles, straight till gets wet
Well...she might have a valid point...*coughs...*:whistle:

Glad that you seem to be doing better, Notti. You said you still need to take it easy, so please be sure to do so. People with what seems to be your personality (very active and hardworking) have a tendency to push themselves way too hard too quickly after a major physical challenge. My own father once fell, cracking his head open, but was back to working hard again after only a few days' rest. He started getting headaches and finally listened to my mom and rested more. Don't overexert yourself just as you're on the mend.
Damn... you're bang on the nose with this one. Which is worrying in a way as obviously my character flaws are somewhat too obvious! :) But...sensible words and I've taken them to heart. Honest. With me handing all the patrons their cash back I'm not releasing Chapter Three until June now anyway which, not only makes things tidy from a financial cut off perspective, but also gives me a bit more time to recover. I promise I'll be good.

My money's on you ...well if I had any to bet.
What that fool Martin doesn't know is Chapter Three is already finished! Mwahahahahhahah!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
The weather girl is a knockout, btw.
Thankees! And the clip made me smile :)

You mean deciding between checking the hardware of the power plant or the system software? Imho, there's no difference, since both operations result in telling Annie that nothing came out of it...
There was a difference in her response... ;) annnnnnnnnnd..........

I'm pomdering.... what will be the consequences of working on the wrong part in episode 2?
Different branches open up :)
There was also originally a mini-game in there (hence why that scene seems really short) but I didn't like it and so took it out. Mini-games are a bugger to do well it seems! (i.e. not to make a pointless frustration)

There are so many things that could fuck everything up. I like your theory, but I can't dismiss the possibility that telling Marcus that Ophion natives should be shot on sight for the good of humanity will soon bites MC's ass as well (and not the good kind of biting :D)
There are a lot of ways to fuck things up in Three. It really is where the game (for those who want the complicated plots) starts getting its act together....

Hmm, I wouldn't put it past Notty to do something like that, but I still think this is still just a red herring for now. It would be really interesting, though, that just THE thing you didn't have time to check on your arrival happens to be the very issue that everyone's looking for.

I hereby thrice curse the name of F95zone for failing to uphold to my stated wishes of receiving notifications for this thread, for withholding critical knowledge of Notty's return, and for sustaining my worry needlessly over what became of these events.

I realise that I'm 17 days late by now, but welcome back @Nottravis :D! I'm really glad that you are alive and mostly (or hopefully fully or at least partly by this point) well, despite everything you have been through. I kinda feel like I should say something more, but I can't really come up with something that isn't just a overly wordy way of saying the previous sentence. Hope things are going well for you IRL and that things are getting back to a comfortable normal.
Thank you and I am sooo sorry for any concern caused.
Believe me when I say I was equally fretting about my lack of comms. We've all seen vanishing Devs before and so it wasn't terribly hard to imagine what was being said/thought. I'm also aware it's no doubt done a shit-ton of reputational damage to me but square root of sod-all I can do about it sadly other than give everyone their cash back and try to start again.

*goes to do another post*

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis get well and don't worry about the haters. They are paper tigers
Thankees. Will do. *promises normal service will be resumed shortly*

First she should take care of her health after
She is felling well and good then she can start developing so no rush I have seen her post so I just asked for it that's all
Thank you :) This place is like having a whole bunch of dads at times. You all the say the same thing as he does :) But I swear I'll look after myself first. Having handed everyone their cash back I feel I can take the rest of the month easy now and focus on getting better then start again in June.

N-no no , she shouldn't be back so soon. I'm not yet finished with the glor- :censored: ..uh.. the renovation of the showers :oops:
*laughs!* God I've missed this place!

Oh no I hope you get things sorted, I just found this game the other day and have really enjoyed it, can't wait for that boxing match with Chris!
Thank you. On the mend, promise. I'm really glad you enjoyed my little world and I hope you enjoy Chapter Three too. The boxing match is...fun...*wiggles eyebrows*.

Sadly, this type of thing — not exactly, of course — happens often. Perhaps the universe conspires against adult game creators? It's great to know you're on the mend. Definitely do focus on your health above all else. We all want naughtiness, but we want healthy Nottiness as well.

Your game and vision are amazing. All the haters can piss off. Do yourself justice with your vision of the work, not anyone else's. Much love!
Bless you - and thank you for your kind words.

*checks savings*
*checks exchange rate*

I can afford $66.

Glad you're back at... what lets be generous and say 65% of normal? Hope you get better soon. I have no one to private message shitpost at if you're not around for long.

We can talk about the 50 stirling exchange when you're better.
*grins*

My DM's always open!

Very happy to hear from you! I am sincerely glad that it was nothing more serious. Take care of yourself first- actually, strike that, throw out the fridge and replace it, then take care of yourself.

Welcome back, Notty!
Thank you. In the end I did what any sensible girl would do about the fridge...

"Daaaaaaaaad? Halp!"

It worked!

Welcome back @Nottravis , sorry on you being sick. Damn the antivaxxers getting notty ill (shakes fist).

Hopefully you feel or are getting better.

About the BJ, I don't think I know 50 people named sterling, and I don't think I want to know what you would do with them.

On cleaning the fridge/freezer the activated charcoal is probably your best bet.

On the game and people liking/disliking, there are always going to be those, some will come in for the new content, others will drop out because they think it has changed. You just need to keep making the game you see in your head and want. Even if in the end the game is a futa T-rex dating sim in spaaaaace. Sure accept some critique, mark it down and if you can in the future fix it, like bad renders, bugs, typos, etc, but the people came to see your story unfold as you imagined it. Keep being the Notty we know.

I agree on WatlS recommendation of a burner phone, plus you can feel like a spy or drug dealer.
Ah @somebodynobody, always so practical! Oddly enough we don't tend to get vaccinated in the UK for what I had. (you can, but it's not common to do so) as it's regarded as a mild childhood illness. Which it is. Trouble is if you don't get it when you're a kid and get it as an adult....anyhoo! Enough of that as it's all frightfully dull and not something you come here to read about I'm sure!

And yep, totes with you on the game thoughts. H5 isn't for everyone and so I should (and have) just accepted that.

Well, if you miss Becca, just know that the naughty girl has been seen lurking around the Delta Iota Kappas dorms :p
*lofts brow* She's not called Becca is she?

Besides her boobs are far too small... ;)

Thanks for the post and - get well soon!

As for not taking your personal phone w/ you on that trip, allow me to make a recommendation ;-)

Whenever I need to go places I cannot take my personal phone (for whatever reasons, being it for fear of it being searched, tampered w/ or whatever) I get a simple one-use / throwaway device (you can get those at Walmart (or Tesco for the Brits) for about 15 bucks, Motorola or some such) and a pre-paid SIM - that way you're safe and once you're on the way to the plane into the trashcan it goes - voilà :)
Thank you :)

Actually it was more that I just don't use it abroad. Roaming charges etc are vicious on international and since when I'm with work I can use their phone I'd just got into the habit of not taking it, especially as overseas jaunts are only for a few days typically. So when I used to take my own phone with me it just lurked in the handbag getting scratched by all the other junk in there. Of course, that was before I had a secret smutty life....*has learned her lesson!*

*takes a break prior to posting again!*

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme said:
Well, if you miss Becca, just know that the naughty girl has been seen lurking around the Delta Iota Kappas dorms :p
SPOILER

Becca is defo chestier (and probs a tad old to be dressing as a schoolgirl tbh...)
View attachment 310506
Chestier and saucier :D
Also, I've heard from unknown but trusted sources that she wiggles eyebrows like nobody (among other things ;))!

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Huitieme said:
SPOILER

Becca is defo chestier (and probs a tad old to be dressing as a schoolgirl tbh...)
View attachment 310506
Yay! Finally a new addition to my Becca folder. Damn thing was getting dusty from disuse.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chestier and saucier :D
Also, I've heard from unknown but trusted sources that she wiggles eyebrows like nobody (among other things ;))!

Yay! Finally a new addition to my Becca folder. Damn thing was getting dusty from disuse.
I liked the idea so much I'm dropping daily pin-ups on the Patreon. Well, I could do with the rendering practice after so long tbh plus it's a nice way to say thanks to the guys for sticking around. :)

*gets back to replying to posts*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes