WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Gah! I meant it to be public...*isn't doing very well at this!*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the post and - get well soon!

As for not taking your personal phone w/ you on that trip, allow me to make a recommendation ;-)

Whenever I need to go places I cannot take my personal phone (for whatever reasons, being it for fear of it being searched, tampered w/ or whatever) I get a simple one-use / throwaway device (you can get those at Walmart (or Tesco for the Brits) for about 15 bucks, Motorola or some such) and a pre-paid SIM - that way you're safe and once you're on the way to the plane into the trashcan it goes - voilà :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Darn I missed seeing Becca's face here. It's good to have you back. Apologies for jumping to conclusions a bit. Get well.:)
Well, if you miss Becca, just know that the naughty girl has been seen lurking around the Delta Iota Kappas dorms :p

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Welcome back @Nottravis , sorry on you being sick. Damn the antivaxxers getting notty ill (shakes fist).

Hopefully you feel or are getting better.

About the BJ, I don't think I know 50 people named sterling, and I don't think I want to know what you would do with them.

On cleaning the fridge/freezer the activated charcoal is probably your best bet.

On the game and people liking/disliking, there are always going to be those, some will come in for the new content, others will drop out because they think it has changed. You just need to keep making the game you see in your head and want. Even if in the end the game is a futa T-rex dating sim in spaaaaace. Sure accept some critique, mark it down and if you can in the future fix it, like bad renders, bugs, typos, etc, but the people came to see your story unfold as you imagined it. Keep being the Notty we know.

I agree on WatlS recommendation of a burner phone, plus you can feel like a spy or drug dealer.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Very happy to hear from you! I am sincerely glad that it was nothing more serious. Take care of yourself first- actually, strike that, throw out the fridge and replace it, then take care of yourself.

Welcome back, Notty!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Stirling not dollars! I'm not that cheap! ;)
*checks savings*
*checks exchange rate*

I can afford $66.

Glad you're back at... what lets be generous and say 65% of normal? Hope you get better soon. I have no one to private message shitpost at if you're not around for long.

We can talk about the 50 stirling exchange when you're better.

Reactions: Nottravis

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Sadly, this type of thing — not exactly, of course — happens often. Perhaps the universe conspires against adult game creators? It's great to know you're on the mend. Definitely do focus on your health above all else. We all want naughtiness, but we want healthy Nottiness as well.

Your game and vision are amazing. All the haters can piss off. Do yourself justice with your vision of the work, not anyone else's. Much love!

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
What is the info of May 9th Patreon posts Can anyone share this posts or just Brief about the news post

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
What is the info of May 9th Patreon posts Can anyone share this posts or just Brief about the news post
In summary, she explained she's really sick, got a sick note to prove it and she feels like a crook for it, so she wants to refund every patron for their pledges since march.
People (myself included) are commenting to tell her that there's no need to go to such extremes and that we would rather she take care of herself and get well soon.
(I could just copy the post, but I'm on my phone and it's being a pain in the ass)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes