frap

Oct 17, 2018
the new black mirror episode "striking vipers" reminds me of the vr session in chapter 2

spooky
Wow, that episode fell flat. From the same guy that wrote San Junipero - it's hard to conceive that this one was written after the other. Oh well, I guess sometimes writers get it right (San Junipero) and sometimes they don't (Striking Vipers).

I get the idea he was trying get across - the ideal lover would be your best friend in a body that fits your orientation. I guess I'm lucky that way, since I'm straight, my best friend is female, and we've been married for a whole lotta years now.

Honestly, though, with that setup I'd be going in solo as a female character and rubbing one out just to get an idea of what the female (multiple) orgasm (after orgasm, after orgasm) feels like from the inside. It's certainly fun to make it happen from the outside, but it has to feel different.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I just finished this release. I love it. The comm officer on the station is your sister and Chris makes a bet with you on who could bed her first. You "not knowing" it's your sister. Does that mean there will be potential incest content later?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I just finished this release. I love it. The comm officer on the station is your sister and Chris makes a bet with you on who could bed her first. You "not knowing" it's your sister. Does that mean there will be potential incest content later?
It was made clear that All Content Is Optional
Short answer: yes (or so rumors say)
Long answer: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. It was a time to shag your sister and it was a time to let her go, it was the option to do all content and all content was to be optional.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You "not knowing" it's your sister. Does that mean there will be potential incest content later?
You know, a sensible human being ending up in that sort of quandary would ask: Is there a gracious way to acknowledge that Chris owned your arse and forfeit the wager? Because I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER JUST TO PROVE A POINT TO A FELLOW OFFICER!
Don't people understand how pranks work anymore? Sheesh...

I'm sure Notty will implement both options, though something tells me the "incest way" could turn very dark very fast.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know, a sensible human being ending up in that sort of quandary would ask: Is there a gracious way to acknowledge that Chris owned your arse and forfeit the wager? Because I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER JUST TO PROVE A POINT TO A FELLOW OFFICER!

I'm sure Notty will implement both options, though something tells me the "incest way" could turn very dark very fast.
keep in mind what is in Kelly's file... she blends in the background.... for a girl that pretty (because that's what she is if we put rank, personality and all aside) to go unnoticed she must be a trained ninja or something. what if... and keep in mind Notty likes to mess around with the tropes, Kelly is the one pursuing the MC and our brave lieutenant joined the army to escape the sister's pursuit?

Edit: and if you remember the preview for chapter 3 that Notty graciously shared with us, Kelly looked worried while punching the sandbag... almost as she was concerned with all the people buzzing around her sibiling

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
keep in mind what is in Kelly's file... she blends in the background.... for a girl that pretty (because that's what she is if we put rank, personality and all aside) to go unnoticed she must be a trained ninja or something. what if... and keep in mind Notty likes to mess around with the tropes, Kelly is the one pursuing the MC and our brave lieutenant joined the army to escape the sister's pursuit?

Edit: and if you remember the preview for chapter 3 that Notty graciously shared with us, Kelly looked worried while punching the sandbag... almost as she was concerned with all the people buzzing around her sibiling
I wouldn't put it past Notty to come up with something so devious... ;) I'm certain, however, that she would leave us a choice in the matter. ACIO!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I wouldn't put it past Notty to come up with something so devious... ;) I'm certain, however, that she would leave us a choice in the matter. ACIO!
Saint Becca be praised! I'm still more inclined towards missing out on the "Shag em' all" achievement thanks to Kelly.

I hope there will be "I Totally Resisted All Temptations To Have Sex With My Incredibly Hot Sister and All I Got Is This Stupid T-Shirt" Heavy Five t-shirt. Though I probably wouldn't buy it cause it would be a tad embarassing if someone were to see it. :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The wager was not about who have sex with sister... it's about who get "furhest with her" so a kiss on the cheek or a simple hug can win you the bet if Chris doesn't even get that. So basically you need to run interference with Chris so she can't get anywhere with your sister. Which is something I'd do regardless of the bet...

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
The wager was not about who have sex with sister... it's about who get "furhest with her" so a kiss on the cheek or a simple hug can win you the bet if Chris doesn't even get that. So basically you need to run interference with Chris so she can't get anywhere with your sister.
Sure, but remember Chris already has a headstart, so to speek. She meets Kelly while you are inspecting the plant. So I'm worried about how fast things might escalate.
And to be honest, that wager is an obvious way to bait you and see how you will react, and it's just your ego that prevents you from seeing how you are manipulated.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Sure, but remember Chris already has a headstart, so to speek. She meets Kelly while you are inspecting the plant. So I'm worried about how fast things might escalate.
And to be honest, that wager is an obvious way to bait you and see how you will react, and it's just your ego that prevents you from seeing how you are manipulated.
It would be rather uninteresting writing if the only way to win a bet is to have sex with your sister...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottravis

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Saint Becca be praised! I'm still more inclined towards missing out on the "Shag em' all" achievement thanks to Kelly.

I hope there will be "I Totally Resisted All Temptations To Have Sex With My Incredibly Hot Sister and All I Got Is This Stupid T-Shirt" Heavy Five t-shirt. Though I probably wouldn't buy it cause it would be a tad embarassing if someone were to see it. :)
The wager was not about who have sex with sister... it's about who get "furhest with her" so a kiss on the cheek or a simple hug can win you the bet if Chris doesn't even get that. So basically you need to run interference with Chris so she can't get anywhere with your sister. Which is something I'd do regardless of the bet...
You are forgetting one possible solution... all it takes for MC to win is to convince Chris that he went further than she did.... maybe telling Kelly the truth about the bet would make her an accomplice...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*returns!*

God, have you guys -any- idea how many work emails you get back too when you've been off ill for a couple of months! It's a lot. Admittedly, a lot did seem about cake or had anyone seen a pair of glasses but even so...

Anyhoo! The mini-game is out for testing and I'm really just waiting on feedback on that to see if it goes in or not and doing quality checks on the renders for Chapter Three now.

I am. sadly, finding errors in the renders. Only small ones but after such a delay I may as well get the bloody thing right, no? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it's the spot rendering tango for me as I check the lot. It's a bugger as you can't batch render of course so needs keyboard time. Still, it'll be worth it. Although there are a lot to check. Chapter Three is...big. Very. I haven't counted all the renders yet (but will) but from the dialogue alone it's bigger than One and Two combined...

Oh!

I am trying to get ahead of myself by overnight rendering some stuff for later on though...

Righties *goes to read posts*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*returns!*

God, have you guys -any- idea how many work emails you get back too when you've been off ill for a couple of months! It's a lot. Admittedly, a lot did seem about cake or had anyone seen a pair of glasses but even so...

Anyhoo! The mini-game is out for testing and I'm really just waiting on feedback on that to see if it goes in or not and doing quality checks on the renders for Chapter Three now.

I am. sadly, finding errors in the renders. Only small ones but after such a delay I may as well get the bloody thing right, no? :)

So it's the spot rendering tango for me as I check the lot. It's a bugger as you can't batch render of course so needs keyboard time. Still, it'll be worth it. Although there are a lot to check. Chapter Three is...big. Very. I haven't counted all the renders yet (but will) but from the dialogue alone it's bigger than One and Two combined...

Oh!

I am trying to get ahead of myself by overnight rendering some stuff for later on though...

Righties *goes to read posts*
Good to have news, but somebody's got to ask... Did anyone find the glasses?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Your point is noted, but I played Chapter 1 a few times and based on the recap I felt like i kept missing something. So hence...walkthrough. At any rate. I think I was. I went on Sarah's Submission route, and to do that I think you have to be a martinent no?
Fair enough :)

But you're right, you need to go down the martinet route to get Sarah's sub path, which really starts to open up in Chapt Three...

*grins*

Just wait and see - I confess, from being someone who isn't keen on that subject matter at all - I am really pleased at how Kelly's path goes.

The wager was not about who have sex with sister... it's about who get "furhest with her"
Totally this. The wording in H5 is often very important...*looks shifty*. It's totes not a game to play "space - baring".

It would be rather uninteresting writing if the only way to win a bet is to have sex with your sister...
I couldn't agree more...

Laters guys. Be good!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes