Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Speaking of RPS, since the recent pin-up series seems to have gone down well in some quarters, I'm pondering for Chapter Four RPS...or would a different girl be better do you think?
A different girl. Although I like the pin-ups, I don't think this should become Becca's RPS. You have plenty of other interesting characters, that would surely like to play, right? ;)

Likewise, I'd prefer a different costume to keep things fresh.

How about a poll to let the patrons choose a next girl (of the "elegible" girls of course) for the RPS just like you do with BP? There are never enough polls.:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
A different girl. Although I like the pin-ups, I don't think this should become Becca's RPS. You have plenty of other interesting characters, that would surely like to play, right? ;)

Likewise, I'd prefer a different costume to keep things fresh.

How about a poll to let the patrons choose a next girl (of the "elegible" girls of course) for the RPS just like you do with BP? There are never enough polls.:)
What he said :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Speaking of RPS, since the recent pin-up series seems to have gone down well in some quarters, I'm pondering for Chapter Four RPS...or would a different girl be better do you think?
Well, I am a greedy bastard, so I would like a variety, maybe add people to it as updates come out that way you are not doing too much at once. ;)

Reactions: Nottravis

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
The only girl that I might like more than Becca is Jane and that's just cause she has an air of ultra-naughtiness as opposed to Becca's feigned innocence. However, I do have a thing or two to say about having Kelly as the new RPS girl. :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For once I'm not just straight leaping in and am *shock horror* just listening... :)

Although!
The only girl that I might like more than Becca is Jane and that's just cause she has an air of ultra-naughtiness as opposed to Becca's feigned innocence.
Feigned innocence! Pah!

And as to Jane being naughty?

However, the reason for me peeking is firstly just to remind/advise that I'm back at work next week for the first time in an age so will be a tad quiet - so please don't worry about any silence and secondly, I've taken precautions to ensure we don't have a re run in respect of absences again. Say hello to the nice people, dear.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
My apologies, but Notty should not have given you that face. I'll behave now...probably...maybe.
She chose it! Don't blame me! :)

(She's my playtester so knows who is who etc)

I doubt she'll be around however unless something goes wrong. It took a bit of arm twisting to get her to make an account, but I didn't want a re-run of April after seeing the concerns it caused.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
oh bum...*should think more before she opens her mouth!*

View attachment 314925
Bad choice of gif... When I was a youngling, I watched Xena and I thought that two girls kissing was neat....
Not to be rude to TotesnotJane but I hope the only posts she writes will be as a regular forum user and not in quality of the Herald of calamities

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Bad choice of gif... When I was a youngling, I watched Xena and I thought that two girls kissing was neat....
Not to be rude to TotesnotJane but I hope the only posts she writes will be as a regular forum user and not in quality of the Herald of calamities
I suspect she'll just be a Herald of calamities. She really only plays H5 for me as a favour so I can't really see her popping in here on a regular basis (could be wrong, but doubts it). Sorry...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes