Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
A female character from the Foot Of The Mountains by SerialNumberComics:

Is this the same model as Becca in Heavy Five? Does anyone know the DAZ name?
She looks different to me. The hairstyle is the same though. I've tried a fair share of models over the past few months, but neither Becca nor this girl bear resemblance to any of them.

Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
A female character from the Foot Of The Mountains by SerialNumberComics:

Is this the same model as Becca in Heavy Five? Does anyone know the DAZ name?
There've been a lot of Becca wannabes dancing around. I can't remember which game I've played real recently that had one as well. But none of them can compare with OUR Becca :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
She looks different to me. The hairstyle is the same though. I've tried a fair share of models over the past few months, but neither Becca nor this girl bear resemblance to any of them.
Quite similar to Genesis 8 based Libby (Victoria 8) or Natalie (Stephanie 8), but definitely not the same.

Libby (Victoria 8):

daz3d_00-main-fwsa-libby-hd-for-victoria-8.jpg

Natalie (Stephanie 8):

00-main-fwhp-natalie-hd-for-stephanie-8-daz3d.jpg

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Quite similar to Genesis 8 based Libby (Victoria 8) or Natalie (Stephanie 8), but definitely not the same.
I agree. The problem with Daz model is that once you've put the same haire to a model, they look very much alike, but that's it. As soon as they go bald, you can see the difference.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The hair yes, but that's about it.

I think Becca is G3. Notty was always saying something like that Becca is the most difficult to work with and if something looks good with her, so it would with every other character. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The same can be said about Nikki, from My Sister My Roommate. She looks like her younger sister or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I have a (conspiracy) theory*. Follow with me:
What if:

1. Nottravis really does look like Becca, or she was outed based on the timing of her illness and absence here and/or on Patreon...
  2. someone at her work recognized her..
  3. reported it to her boss...
  4. who reported it up the chain...
  5. to her ultimate overlord...
  6. who then sent her out of the country, again...
  7. and is actively doing everything he can to block release of chapter 3 because...
  8. that ultimate boss is: Gabe Newell?!
Seriously, though, hope all is well in Notty's world.

I would imagine if there's an issue we'd hear from TotesnotJane unless... TNJ is the one reporting to Gaben all along?!

*Like all conspiracy "theories" this is just a hypothesis, totally untested and would never stand up to verification.
Score: 7/10 - Hypothesis is falsifiable, but only by someone knowing Notty both as Nottravis and IRL.

I should start one of those conspiracy websites. I can come up with these all day long.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have a (conspiracy) theory*. Follow with me:
What if:

1. Nottravis really does look like Becca, or she was outed based on the timing of her illness and absence here and/or on Patreon...
  2. someone at her work recognized her..
  3. reported it to her boss...
  4. who reported it up the chain...
  5. to her ultimate overlord...
  6. who then sent her out of the country, again...
  7. and is actively doing everything he can to block release of chapter 3 because...
  8. that ultimate boss is: Gabe Newell?!
Seriously, though, hope all is well in Notty's world.

I would imagine if there's an issue we'd hear from TotesnotJane unless... TNJ is the one reporting to Gaben all along?!

*Like all conspiracy "theories" this is just a hypothesis, totally untested and would never stand up to verification.
Score: 7/10 - Hypothesis is falsifiable, but only by someone knowing Notty both as Nottravis and IRL.

I should start one of those conspiracy websites. I can come up with these all day long.
that theory.... oh boi... hope no one digs out the becca centered WT that I wrote

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
  1. that ultimate boss is: Gabe Newell?!
Hmm. Come to think of it, Notty did voice a concern for adult games when that shitty rape game was banned from steam. So, if it was discovered that she is secretely making a game that will revolutionise the genre, she could have been threatened to keep it quiet, so that competition doesn't catch wind of it. It would have been a disaster for Gabe if PEEPIC Games Store suddenly popped up announcing an exclusivity deal with Nottravis.:cool:

As for TNJ, I don't find it reassuring. That contingency is untested and relies on Notty telling her friend to post here.:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Hmm. Come to think of it, Notty did voice a concern for adult games when that shitty rape game was banned from steam. So, if it was discovered that she is secretely making a game that will revolutionise the genre, she could have been threatened to keep it quiet, so that competition doesn't catch wind of it. It would have been a disaster for Gabe if PEEPIC Games Store suddenly popped up announcing an exclusivity deal with Nottravis.:cool:

As for TNJ, I don't find it reassuring. That contingency is untested and relies on Notty telling her friend to post here.:(
But the biggest reason: Gabe is afraid of the number 3!

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
Just my opinion for what its worth, but I think a bunch of people here need to take a major time out.

Based on what Nottravis described as what had made her sick and the timing, she probably contracted measles on her business trip. Look it up, it is a nasty, communicable illness that can really knock an adult down. She also may have been subjected to a quarantine as well once she returned to her home country. FFS give her time. Its a bloody game not the end of the world. show some empathy and compassion and stop jumping to conclusions with zero information.

If for whatever reason she is unable to continue the game, chalk it up as a memorable game the likes of which you will hopefully encounter again, wish her well and move on.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just my opinion for what its worth, but I think a bunch of people here need to take a major time out.

Based on what Nottravis described as what had made her sick and the timing, she probably contracted measles on her business trip. Look it up, it is a nasty, communicable illness that can really knock an adult down. She also may have been subjected to a quarantine as well once she returned to her home country. FFS give her time. Its a bloody game not the end of the world. show some empathy and compassion and stop jumping to conclusions with zero information.

If for whatever reason she is unable to continue the game, chalk it up as a memorable game the likes of which you will hopefully encounter again, wish her well and move on.
Well, actually, if feels like the majority of people in this thread do understand that sometimes, in life, shit does happen and I've seen very few messages being anything else than fun bantering or genuine concern for Notty's health. Not concern for the update, but for the dev's health and whatnot.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes