Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If I polish the solar panels every day for a month my mother, sister, aunt, random woman cyborg, and probably every woman on Earth will want to have sex with me!
We all know that girls don't get off on sex, they get off on imagining the guy who is fucking them will go back polishing solar panels afterwards. This is a fact!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Any hint on how to see Chris get flustered?
Cryptic answer: by morn, follow the way of the brave, and if thou hast been a man worthy of deed and wagered with the wench, gods of fluster shall smile upon thee.
Serious answer: do what you must to be respected by Chris and follow her bet about Kelly. When she asks you to volunteer to rescue Walker, go with her and talk to her about said bet. Then, I trust you to make the right choices. And have her visit your bunk at night ;)

Edit. Damn frap, you beat me to it :)

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
You were acting like dick and blackmailing her friend. Don't you think you deserved it? It's a tad ruthless, but I would do something similar in her place. Am I crazy?
Would you really kill a man just because he was rude to your friend? o_O
I mean, antipathy is one thing, but murdering someone just like that is another thing. :unsure:
It wasn't even a murder in affection. It was murder in cold blood.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I mean, antipathy is one thing, but murdering someone just like that is another thing. :unsure:
The guy wasn't just rude, he was being a real creep. I stand with Annie! (And she allowed us to see Becca with black stockings :3)

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
The guy wasn't just rude, he was being a real creep. I stand with Annie! (And she allowed us to see Becca with black stockings :3)
He was a dick, but it doesn't mean that someone should kill him. He saved all the crew (or at least Annie thought so) and he didn't even molest Sarah (at least at this point). What's worse, without him the whole mission doesn't make sense.

Reactions: TheDevian

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I haven't played that route myself but there is a major difference between rudeness and blackmail. Maybe all the blackmail, drugging and sleep molesting on F95 has left you desensitized. ;) Should be a lot more dead MCs in the world imo. Affectionately murdered, whatever that is, or otherwise... Think Chris is capable of affectionate murder. Maybe crushed to death between her thighs in a naked triangle choke. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
He was a dick, but it doesn't mean that someone should kill him. He saved all the crew (or at least Annie thought so) and he didn't even molest Sarah (at least at this point). What's worse, without him the whole mission doesn't make sense.
Annie's not the kind to let someone who didn't molest her friend "yet" go free to do so. And if you think of it, Chris would have done the same. Those three girls have been through enough shit to watch their collective back, and they're not about to let some unknown asshole ruin it all.
As McWoodz said, maybe a lot more assholes MCs should meet Eric :p
Also, it was a way for Notty to tell the player that choices have consequences and that the usual tropes should not be expected to work.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Welcome to the club. Married and mostly runs after girls. Even if you hook up with her there is still the issue of her better half. So even with her cool attitude she will probably prove to be a problematic LI. Casual flings, sure.. but relationship wise? Gonna be complicated. So she is a poor choice. I love to make poor life choices! :sneaky:
I'm pretty sure Chris would make a great mother though! I mean, how many mothers do you know who'd not only dispense cookies to keep you quiet, but would also teach you how to use firearms?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
He was a blackmailing asshole. That's not just being rude. Remember the situation? Lives were at stake. Would you really want to take that man with you on Ophion? Would you risk it?

The sensible option would be to tell Chris, restrain him and let him rot in tritanium for the rest of the stay on Ophion. But, how do you know he wouldn't get a way with it? He could ruin Sarah's career. He could also still endanger them in many ways during the mission. It's really about the circumstances, if the situation wasn't what it was, I'm sure Annie would just weld him in somewhere.:)

Reactions: Nottravis and frap

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Annie's not the kind to let someone who didn't molest her friend "yet" go free to do so. And if you think of it, Chris would have done the same. Those three girls have been through enough shit to watch their collective back, and they're not about to let some unknown asshole ruin it all.
As McWoodz said, maybe a lot more assholes MCs should meet Eric :p
Also, it was a way for Notty to tell the player that choices have consequences and that the usual tropes should not be expected to work.
I think Chris would have thrown him in tritanium to Ophion wildlife. He got away easy.:)

Reactions: Nottravis and frap
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes