noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I'm so glad you found us, and that you're enjoying my little attempts at a game.

Yes, it's totes possible unless Chadwicks respect for you as officer (check her char sheet) is really low. I suspect, if it doesn't work, that it's due to the pirated Chapter 3 being the bugged version.

Why they pirated that one instead of the working version, God alone knows.
What happens if I become Super Scientist, then switch to the Ensign tier? Will my saves work properly?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What happens if I become Super Scientist, then switch to the Ensign tier? Will my saves work properly?
Yep. Main game is the same.

I don't put game content behind a paywall. *thinks it's crappy thing to do*

Diffo tiers get bonus content and votes of course.

But now beddies for reals. Will hit comments, bar the level one chat, on the morn.

Stay lucky guys. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I already contacted the Nobel Price comity at this subject :D

More seriously, as I already implied, your writing is falling right in place and carry a lot of unsaid things about the talker's feeling, intent and personality. This while still being subject to personal interpretation, which add to the quality and to the interest. Whatever he want it or not, if the player is playing seriously, it end being involved in the story, like it happen with any great book.
I'd totally buy a regular novel from Notty. No joke.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
She was also in the first Bored Pilot poll, but Annie kicked her ass (by one vote). :)
Looks like poor Harris can't get a break. She gets to keep a poor schmuck who couldn't even stay loyal to Chris, then she got her buttocks kicked by our lovely CO, next, she's gonna get shot by Sarah, if she keeps following that trend :p

I'd totally buy a regular novel from Notty. No joke.
I wouldn't. I would buy tens and hand them around :D

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm, regarding getting rid of Chris's hubby, I suddenly remember that Chris is actually quite righteous. She had a very good reason for what she did just before bootcamp, gets really pissed off when Kelly cheats during the fight, is quick to remind the MC and her crewmembers of army regulations and responsibilities (like after the drink with Annie). So unless her hubby does something that threatens/hurts/kills innocent people, she will NOT agree with the MC disposing of him.

So unless her hubby does become a threat, the only way to get rid of him would be to have Chris sign and turn in those divorce papers, before her husband wonders why she changed her mind and retracts his request and tries to get a better deal out of it.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
32,000 words in a chapter is a novel! ;)
Since we're already at numbers, could you use SI units (except temperature, where Celsius would be nice), at least in brackets?

I really don't know what is the length of 5000 feets. Should I take Becca's feet for the standard measure?

Reactions: malkass

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh! (Yes I know I said I was off to beddies an age ago but I've been enjoying a glass of white! - don't judge I got told off by a policeman this afternoon!)

Any thoughts on the Scarlet Pirate in Three? I'm polling over the next issue but would appreciate any feedback on it with it being a new thing. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Since we're already at numbers, could you use SI units (except temperature, where Celsius would be nice), at least in brackets?

I really don't know what is the length of 5000 feets. Should I take Becca's feet for the standard measure?
I went for units that would be easy to grasp. Same with say the flight dialogue which isn't strictly accurate. Sometimes you have to make a call on understandability rather than precision. I gather a lot of my stuff had to be googled as it is! *Haptics anyone?* ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

You don't know the imperial units? What I roughly do with feet is to divide them by three. It's far from accurate, but it gives you a general idea without burdening the head with math. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Also imperial units are used as standard in aviation globally.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You don't know the imperial units? What I roughly do with feet is to devide them by three. It's far from accurate, but it gives you a general idea without burdening the head with math. :)
The more feet the less accurate it becomes so in space this gets kinda important, yes. But luckily we aren't the navigator of the ship, thank god! Anyway.. do we know WHY we are on that ship actually? For reals? Why there is a need for another LT.? I never get that part :unsure: Anyone please advise?

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Oh! (Yes I know I said I was off to beddies an age ago but I've been enjoying a glass of white! - don't judge I got told off by a policeman this afternoon!)

Any thoughts on the Scarlet Pirate in Three? I'm polling over the next issue but would appreciate any feedback on it with it being a new thing. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer....
I don't know what it is, but something tells me it is like Bloodheart by pusooy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm right, it's a good idea. :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

The Scarlet Pirate was a welcome surprise in an already perfect chapter. Renders were great, we can see already the difference between your old and your new card, and the rubbish smut was engaging and sexy as hell, I thought. The only bad thing I'd say about the novel would be the font who might have been difficult to read on small/low res screens. I'd sure like to see more of it (and more of Heavy Five in its entirety, of course :p) and I eagerly await to have a bottle of wine with Sarah ;)

a glass of white!
:eek:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes