Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The more feet the less accurate it becomes so in space this gets kinda important, yes. But luckily we aren't the navigator of the ship, thank god! Anyway.. do we know WHY we are on that ship actually? For reals? Why there is a need for another LT.? I never get that part :unsure: Anyone please advise?
The MC is a Brownjob not a glorious flying God, as Annie would say. The MC is SLF to be delivered to Ophion to fix their power problem. He's not crew - just a passenger. :)

But of course the Vannys crew are currently stuck down there with him....not that it should have been the MC in the first place of course....

Also, in your orders messages! :)

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Also imperial units are used as standard in aviation globally.
The last successful mission on the Moon (unmanned) was made by the Chinese!

We should use 步 (bù) as the standard measure!

Moreover, Chinese is already the most popular language on the world when it comes to the native speakers! ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The last successful mission on the Moon (unmanned) was made by the Chinese!

We should use 步 (bù) as the standard measure!

Moreover, Chinese is already the most popular language on the world when it comes to the native speakers! ;)
Chinese aviation uses imperial units as well. It's the global standard. That can of course change in the future.

Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I appreciate feedback, if you think I got something wrong. Of course, the feedback I want to see the most is: "I don't care about your stupid walkthrough, I'll always play Heavy Five without it".
Walkthroughs? We don' need no stinkin' walkthroughs!

Man, this thread is getting back to the glory days. One day in the city and I come back to pages and pages to catch up on.

This is a Good Thing™

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Nottravis: are you still supporting the Mac community? I see you have posted Ch3 for Win, but only Ch1 for Mac? Any chance you or someone could post the Mac version? thanks! I really need to play ch3 after reading all the good comments.. :cool:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes