I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you! Black people aren't defined by their skin color, homosexuals are not defined by their sexual orientation, and men/women are not defined by what dangle between their legs! So few writers understand that! (personal pet peeve, sorry for the rant ^^)
Rant away, it's the characters that I like! Boobs are always a bonus though :p as long as they aren't of the moob variety, I can see those anytime by just looking in the mirror!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*does worry about too much plot at times!*
I suppose just to re-iterate you don't have to actually get stuck into all the many plots etc that are going on around your MC. It's not obligatory and you can play it as a standard waifu hunt I suppose - but if you delve I think it's a much more fun game.
You haven't reached the point of too much plot until you can't fit it all in to anything less than 40 pages of dry exposition. That is, if it takes your entire novel to lay out the plot like it's a history text then... you might have too much plot... at least for one book/VN/game/etc. That's the point when you need to think about serialization.

Admits I did once consider writing a novel in the form of a religious book - every bit as dry as a history text, room for all 47 partially to fully intersecting plot lines and all 329 characters across seven generations. Got as far as the start of generation 3 and realized it was so dry even i couldn't stand reading it enough to edit.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, men aren't that different from women.... you just can't write the boob-trap thing with them....
and don't you dare add John (the male equivalent of Chris as of routes) and make him test the LT if she/he would grab his junk.... that's just wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Notty, men aren't that different from women.... you just can't write the boob-trap thing with them....
and don't you dare add John (the male equivalent of Chris as of routes) and make him test the LT if she/he would grab his junk.... that's just wrong
Ummm, "don't you dare"... "don't you dare"?! You do realize that's the siren's call for her to do exactly that thing? Unless that's what you were after all along... :sneaky:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ummm, "don't you dare"... "don't you dare"?! You do realize that's the siren's call for her to do exactly that thing? Unless that's what you were after all along... :sneaky:
Well we all know that it helps when a woman looks as good as Chris when she goes ball grabbing, :p It is the same as the other way around, the difference between wanted attention and sexual harassment is in how the recipient of the treatment sees the behaviour more as the behaviour as such. That is why you always should use your brain, ears and eyes first before just assuming it is acceptable. At least if you dislike having black eyes regularly:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: frap

frap

Oct 17, 2018
... At least if you dislike having black eyes regularly:ROFLMAO:
Unless that's your kink ;)

Actually, though, always have consent IRL. That's why games are fiction. Just like a normal person wouldn't think it's okay to go on a shooting spree downtown IRL, but it's perfectly acceptable in a game.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmm... sounds legit. :unsure:

Notty, don't you dare tell me what Trisha's easter egg is and how exactly can I find it within the next 6 hours!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless that's your kink ;)

Actually, though, always have consent IRL. That's why games are fiction. Just like a normal person wouldn't think it's okay to go on a shooting spree downtown IRL, but it's perfectly acceptable in a game.
It does not stop people going on such sprees though unfortunately and Akamari I suspect you would have a better chance by p'míng Huitieme and bribing him. :p Reverse psychology only works if you make it believable.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The first tag in the game I'm working on will be ACIO, then there'll be 500 pages of "what does ACIO mean?"

I'll choke the first motherfucker that says it! :devilish:
What does ACIO mean? :p Well a small plug for the game that did make me start patroning games, it is not all avoidable content and some content is rough but the choices do matter and it has a story, Wicked Choices. :) somehow I do seem to be attracted to devs who are overly ambitious and can write a good story.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What does ACIO mean? :p Well a small plug for the game that did make me start patroning games, it is not all avoidable content and some content is rough but the choices do matter and it has a story, Wicked Choices. :) somehow I do seem to be attracted to devs who are overly ambitious and can write a good story.
Nothing wrong with being ambitious, if you can deliver! I know a few that can! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes