frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh - directly game related, I think I have a solution for the harem:

1. Have Chris lean on her hubby to get Annie commissioned - gets rid of that annoying fraternization reg...
  2. Get Sarah moved from flight to being a science officer - gets her out of Chris' chain of command which gets rid of that annoying fraternization reg...
  3. Chris divorces hubby and tells him if he wants to keep her away she should go on all the colony repair, inspection and science missions, with her own selected crew (which means MC, Chris, Annie, and Sarah)
  4. Profit???
The team could, of course, grow as time goes on, if that's what you want.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Don't you mean... The "Thea" boy!? *gasp*
Now THAT is irrefutable! Let's get the torches and pitchforks! Thea won't foil the colonisation this time!
On this occasion, there was no Freudian slip, I did, in fact, say tea boy, as in the best drink ever discovered or invented.
So ner! :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Let me know when you're hiring for a software engineer... or janitor... I could do janitorial work. :p
Tbh I prefer to get a woman in to ensure there's nothing icky in my cracks about the place.

I feel it's vital that all the important places end up looking nice and shiny after she's finished. It's a good check to see if they're any good I feel.

Not always successful of course. Had to give one gal the most frightful tounge lashing once. I was practically showing her how to do her job!

*nods sagely*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

1. Have Chris lean on her hubby to get Annie commissioned - gets rid of that annoying fraternization reg...
  2. Get Sarah moved from flight to being a science officer - gets her out of Chris' chain of command which gets rid of that annoying fraternization reg...
  3. Chris divorces hubby and tells him if he wants to keep her away she should go on all the colony repair, inspection and science missions, with her own selected crew (which means MC, Chris, Annie, and Sarah)
  4. Profit???
Seems too complicated. I think I will stick with "load another playthrough";)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

4. Profit???
Not terrible ideas...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Tbh I prefer to get a woman in to ensure there's nothing icky in my cracks about the place.

I feel it's vital that all the important places end up looking nice and shiny after she's finished. It's a good check to see if they're any good I feel.

Not always successful of course. Had to give one gal the most frightful tounge lashing once. I was practically showing her how to do her job!

*nods sagely*

joypinse

May 5, 2018
So, from what I have read around the forum if we can get 1,000 people to like the OP, it can be put on the carousel at the top of the front page of the whole site! That means more visibility for the game and hopefully more patrons for Notty! Now, we just need to come up with a cunning plan to make it happen. :unsure:
i didnt even know that was important to like the op - thx
clicked it right away
have to say after reading the thread a bit i have to say not only is the game of high quality
but also the discussions here are ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes