DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game has an engaging and communicative developer that has the whole game already mapped out, so you know you can trust her to deliver what she promised, even if she is underhanded and tempts you to make choices you should know will lead to trouble :p

Hey! * is innocent!* ;)
Well if you said you were good I might have to agree, innocent though ......... :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Throw in stockings as well and that's seven items this time! ;)

*doesn't know if more becca RPS is the way to go tho - but would be quicker than doing something from scratch and it'd be better than nothing!*
Ooh! What do we get as other two items?

It sure is a way to stay.;)

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Throw in stockings as well and that's seven items this time! ;)

*doesn't know if more becca RPS is the way to go tho - but would be quicker than doing something from scratch and it'd be better than nothing!*
Well basically it just depends if stays fun for you and how far you want to take that character. Pretty sure most pervs on this site will be happy to see her if they get the chance. sighs we miss that innocent angel face emoji here :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's hotter than the sun, shows emotion and action. It's a great highlight. I don't think the highlight reel is the right place to worry about story implications, to me it's about showing off the really mouth watering renders to catch people's attention.
it's the perfect selection, doesn't spoil anything
Hi , i wanted to ask if this release worth to play or i should wait for the next one ? :unsure:
it is
pervert on board! I repeat pervert on board
Can I be the tea boy?
you are thea...
Chris divorces hubby and tells him if he wants to keep her away she should go on all the colony repair, inspection and science missions, with her own selected crew (which means MC, Chris, Annie, and Sarah)
you forgot Kelly, Mia, MacGruder and Actual
woman in to ensure there's nothing icky in my cracks
you did that on purpose
I'm currently building a site catered to DAZ tips & tutorials centered around the NSFW gaming community. I'll be doing interviews with good devs and would be more than happy to interview you as well Nottravis

I've been following the great praise you've had from the community ever since the first release of your game. Could be fun to find out more about you and showcase some of your renders that you think best highlight the game.
hobestly play the game, it will be the best interview ever, you may learn something bout funny writing
Do I have to get my "teacher" on?
View attachment 352988

*was playing around with outfits for RPS2*
Teach Becca seems to have stroke a cord!
if corporal punishment was still legal, with a teach like Becca I would vandalize the classroom

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes