frap

Oct 17, 2018
Tbh I prefer to get a woman in to ensure there's nothing icky in my cracks about the place.

I feel it's vital that all the important places end up looking nice and shiny after she's finished. It's a good check to see if they're any good I feel.

Not always successful of course. Had to give one gal the most frightful tounge lashing once. I was practically showing her how to do her job!

*nods sagely*
Is that gender discrimination? Do you not think a man can inspect, clean and polish all your cracks about the place and leave it nice and shiny? Perhaps you've been hiring the wrong men; men who don't take the time to really learn their way around a new place to discover all it's secret nooks, crannies, and cracks; who don't check in with their employer regularly to make sure she feels good with the work he's doing and how he's doing it; men who just want to rush through a job and collect their pay.

I'll not pressure to you change, though, if that's the way you prefer to hire. I'll stick to the first offer and be your software engineer. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is that gender discrimination? Do you not think a man can inspect, clean and polish all your cracks about the place and leave it nice and shiny? Perhaps you've been hiring the wrong men; men who don't take the time to really learn their way around a new place to discover all it's secret nooks, crannies, and cracks; who don't check in with their employer regularly to make sure she feels good with the work he's doing and how he's doing it; men who just want to rush through a job and collect their pay.

I'll not pressure to you change, though, if that's the way you prefer to hire. I'll stick to the first offer and be your software engineer. :)
Why yes! Yes it is!

All part of my feminazi agenda don't you know! ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Another thought I had for possibly increased visitors...
Links in signatures.
Not everyone likes putting the signature images down there (or knows how to do it - I can help with that if needed)
But a simple text link back to this thread or Notty's Patreon page might increase traffic.
Also... Nottravis if you put your Patreon page as your website in your profile; it should show under your name and avatar.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Another thought I had for possibly increased visitors...
Links in signatures.
Not everyone likes putting the signature images down there (or knows how to do it - I can help with that if needed)
But a simple text link back to this thread or Notty's Patreon page might increase traffic.
Also... Nottravis if you put your Patreon page as your website in your profile; it should show under your name and avatar.
Great idea! I'm going to ask to opt out though. I like writing reviews for the games on this site and I like being fair and honest, so sometimes the reviews can be quite scathing when the games are shit. We've already had one incident where I inadvertently attracted the wrath of the troll brigade, so I don't want to lead them too easily to "home base".

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I agree; if you could get one or two of the really popular devs (sorry Notty, you are still our favourite! :love:) like maybe Runey or CheekyGimp or maybe someone who interacts with their followers with a similar sense of humour like Domiek ?*

Anyway, that's all I have for now, laters *poofs off for a cuppa* I'm think I'm getting that hang of that now

*Sorry, not sorry to those devs if I brought you here for a shameless plug. :whistle:
I'm currently building a site catered to DAZ tips & tutorials centered around the NSFW gaming community. I'll be doing interviews with good devs and would be more than happy to interview you as well Nottravis

I've been following the great praise you've had from the community ever since the first release of your game. Could be fun to find out more about you and showcase some of your renders that you think best highlight the game.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Great idea! I'm going to ask to opt out though. I like writing reviews for the games on this site and I like being fair and honest, so sometimes the reviews can be quite scathing when the games are shit. We've already had one incident where I inadvertently attracted the wrath of the troll brigade, so I don't want to lead them too easily to "home base".
I wouldn't worry about that. Idiots get ejected from the airlock. Besides sigs are not visible in the review page. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Added my review for the game Notty, hope you can live with it, you are only the second one I took the time to write a review for. :p Further I hope you do not mind I also put your game under the attention of a Dev I support for quite a while. His patrons are on the whole exactly the kind that might well like and take an interest in your game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm currently building a site catered to DAZ tips & tutorials centered around the NSFW gaming community. I'll be doing interviews with good devs and would be more than happy to interview you as well Nottravis

I've been following the great praise you've had from the community ever since the first release of your game. Could be fun to find out more about you and showcase some of your renders that you think best highlight the game.
Why Mr Domiek, I'm told you have a wicked sense of humour?

I'll be doing interviews with good devs......... and would be more than happy to interview you as well ;) *lives off wordplay and couldn't help but twist that sentence in her own mind!*

Seriously tho, gosh. Are you sure? I'm like the tiniest fish in the pond more or less *pinches fingers together quite close* But, that said I'd be totes up for it. My renders, however, are not exactly top class. They're OK. Better than most, but nowhere near as good as the more well known guys.

Although that said, perhaps the angle is how to do decent work on a low spec? I know in my heart it's bonkers me trying to make a game as big as this on a 1060 card (The first two chapters were made on a 2GB 1050 card!) but somehow it gets made. Certainly, I've taught myself a ton of shortcuts and on a tiny budget *pinches fingers even closer together* and have made my own assets etc. Just a thought. Otherwise I'm not sure how I would bring anything to the party.

However, that's by the by and I leave that side of things up to you of course. More than happy to take part and feel free to drop me a line whenever suits you best.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Added my review for the game Notty, hope you can live with it, you are only the second one I took the time to write a review for. :p Further I hope you do not mind I also put your game under the attention of a Dev I support for quite a while. His patrons are on the whole exactly the kind that might well like and take an interest in your game.
More than kind *curtsies* :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The game has an engaging and communicative developer that has the whole game already mapped out, so you know you can trust her to deliver what she promised, even if she is underhanded and tempts you to make choices you should know will lead to trouble :p

Hey! * is innocent!* ;)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Why Mr Domiek, I'm told you have a wicked sense of humour?

I'll be doing interviews with good devs......... and would be more than happy to interview you as well ;) *lives off wordplay and couldn't help but twist that sentence in her own mind!*

Seriously tho, gosh. Are you sure? I'm like the tiniest fish in the pond more or less *pinches fingers together quite close* But, that said I'd be totes up for it. My renders, however, are not exactly top class. They're OK. Better than most, but nowhere near as good as the more well known guys.

Although that said, perhaps the angle is how to do decent work on a low spec? I know in my heart it's bonkers me trying to make a game as big as this on a 1060 card (The first two chapters were made on a 2GB 1050 card!) but somehow it gets made. Certainly, I've taught myself a ton of shortcuts and on a tiny budget *pinches fingers even closer together* and have made my own assets etc. Just a thought. Otherwise I'm not sure how I would bring anything to the party.

However, that's by the by and I leave that side of things up to you of course. More than happy to take part and feel free to drop me a line whenever suits you best.
I want to take credit for that but it was unintentionally. Only now getting my morning coffee.

We'll figure something out. You're beloved in the community and that's all that matters. And idk about tiniest fish in the pond, we have similar amount of support. Maybe we can roleplay as Neemo and Dory lost in the big ocean of pervert gaming.

"Pirates are friends, not food."

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I want to take credit for that but it was unintentionally. Only now getting my morning coffee.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)

We'll figure something out. You're beloved in the community and that's all that matters.
*blinks* Not sure about beloved but I'll accept tolerated :)

And idk about tiniest fish in the pond, we have similar amount of support. Maybe we can roleplay as Neemo and Dory lost in the big ocean of pervert gaming.

"Pirates are friends, not food."
*laughs* So rename it to "Grinding Nemo" and we're golden!

But most honoured you'd even consider me for your site. At your convenience *curtsies*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes