Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Any theories about Intrepid's motto?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What about Iowa? Do you think it has anything to do with Kelly's attitude?
INVICIBLE - "Guys? Can you hear us?"

I believe there was a post here or on patreon where Notty gave us the four mottos, does anyone remember them?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well except for making bad jokes about the form and possible inefficiency issues:p INV and Int come before IO so I would guess Iowa is not first to be called on if we remembered the talk about Vanguard always being on mission due to military mindset.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any theories about Intrepid's motto?

What about Iowa? Do you think it has anything to do with Kelly's attitude?
Huitieme The remaining ones.
Seems to me like the crews of the Intrepid and Iowa quite like doing snarky remarks against the others.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
THEORY 1: There was a pin-up series not long ago with the school girl costume, so it would seem reasonable to assume people would be more likely after something else. Hence, why Becca got pigtails to bring something new and offset it, but Notty still didn't expect that option to win (or did, but it wasn't planned).

THEORY 2: Pin-up series was never finished, only pictures an impartial observer could describe as "teasing" were posted. Clearly, it was a plan all along to deny the good patrons back then, so that they would jump after the option in the poll. Pigtails were added to reinforce the scheme.

As a firm believer in our innocent delicate flower, I'm inclined towards the first option, of course.:)
*flutters eyelashes*

Peeps had a choice, no?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*flutters eyelashes*

Peeps had a choice, no?
Look at her eyelashes, boys! That's the prime weapon of the creature known as "innocent female human". She's using it to lure males of her species into believing her innocent before she goes for the kill. Her secondary weapon is called "the illusion of choice". This is a psychological attack she uses to rob her preys of their free will. But the worst is they do it willingly...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look at her eyelashes, boys! That's the prime weapon of the creature known as "innocent female human". She's using it to lure males of her species into believing her innocent before she goes for the kill. Her secondary weapon is called "the illusion of choice". This is a psychological attack she uses to rob her preys of their free will. But the worst is they do it willingly...
You should get a David Attenborough voice-over on that:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Let's not forget her extraordinary poofing ability. That makes her impossible to track and there aren't any poofproof means of protection.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Unless it's like a magician offering you a "choice" - they call a choice where the magician makes you pick the card they want you to pick a "force" for a reason. Although, how you did that with a poll... :unsure:
Exactly. How could I have?

I'd have to be some mistress of manipulation, no? But I'm just a simple gal.

*flutters eyelashes innocently*

And, perchance, if I were then I fear for you all on Ophion once my characters get hold of you....

Good job I'm a just a simple gal really.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes