frap

Oct 17, 2018
Exactly. How could I have?

I'd have to be some mistress of manipulation, no? But I'm just a simple gal.

*fluttered eyelashes innocently*

And, perchance, if I were then I fear for you all on Ophion.....

Good job I'm a just a simple gal.
There's also the psychological trick of "priming" - which works better on some than others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Guys?

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a game where you have to repeat the same actions 14 times in series to progress up the stairway to heaven, whilst having to progress with every character to unlock the one you want?

Be a bit easier than this lunacy, no? :)

*poofs!*
Yes, Heavy Five is easier to prefer than the lunacy you just described.;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Veeeery last thing before I turn in.

I try to choose my images with some care. There are details -everywhere- in this game. Some are just to make it more realistic. Some are clues consistent with the story. Some are Easter eggs. But almost every image is choosen for a reason. Especially if the asset is modified or created from scratch.

Tiny details abound.

Really, really simple example. For those who went with Chris to rescue Walker and shot first...did you notice the grouping?

*now does really go*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys?

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a game where you have to repeat the same actions 14 times in series to progress up the stairway to heaven, whilst having to progress with every character to unlock the one you want?

Be a bit easier than this lunacy, no? :)

*poofs!*
Well there is enough easier stuff to play out there whenever we wish, so give me a good story and I will happily play your game even if I might hate some choices I will run into. Not like all stories I read over time were easy to digest either, especially history or something like the story of the Gorgoni.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly. How could I have?

I'd have to be some mistress of manipulation, no? But I'm just a simple gal.

*flutters eyelashes innocently*

And, perchance, if I were then I fear for you all on Ophion once my characters get hold of you....

Good job I'm a just a simple gal really.
Every competent storyteller is a master of manipulation in a way, since that is what stories are: manipulations of reality, the weaving of a tapestry thread by thread.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Really, really simple example. For those who went with Chris to rescue Walker and shot first...did you notice the grouping?
6 shots fired, 4 from Chris...last two delayed a bit by the dialogue... It looks like the last two hit the ground just right of the left lgm, ...and one shot just right of the right lgm? o_O

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
6 shots fired, 4 from Chris...last two delayed a bit by the dialogue... It looks like the last two hit the ground just right of the left lgm, ...and one shot just right of the right lgm? o_O
Well still did not play that route with Chris, but she is an expert shot I assume with her past. So none of where they hit should be an accident.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well still did not play that route with Chris, but she is an expert shot I assume with her past. So none of where they hit should be an accident.
I'm sure there is nothing to see here and that Notty just sent us to a wild goose chase! Beware your false prophet and her cohort of lies!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Except that range, with a pistol, not in a calm target-practice environment... nah. Unless Notty's going for movie physics, which I highly doubt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

frap

Oct 17, 2018
You know, she said that, and I had to load up and run up through that point again... either my eyes are no good, or you have a monster monitor or something, because I couldn't tell where they hit.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Pilots have to qualify with a sidearm, but that doesn't make them experts. IMO, Chris, being a champion boxer, would probably trust her skill more than relying on a firearm. That said, I can only find one image of the grouping (haven't done the mission with Chris, so I have to assume both routes use the same image).
1565044794378.png

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes