Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On my romance path with Sarah in Ch 3, in her room after finding out her new kink, it's reminded me of a song from Depeche Mode.
The lyrics are overall making sense... for me.

Am i emotionally compromised by this character?! :unsure::oops::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Pilots have to qualify with a sidearm, but that doesn't make them experts. IMO, Chris, being a champion boxer, would probably trust her skill more than relying on a firearm. That said, I can only find one image of the grouping (haven't done the mission with Chris, so I have to assume both routes use the same image).
Different images as someone has said. But...

For Chris and MC
378391_1565044794378.png

So yep, the MC has every right to be pleased - especially given the range and the weapon. But Chris...she -really- is a very good shot which the image underlines if the player hadn't picked it up on her bio.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I can't hear you over your milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard and the hefting of bewbs.

So, if I remember the lyrics correctly....

Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
But mine like, don't give me black eyes.

Also, i'm never mean.

It's tough love :p
SoreLankyAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Ah you should really try the benefits of lingerie y'know. Oh wait...you don't need to, do you? My mistake.

*flutters eyelashes ever so sweetly back*

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

For Chris and MC
View attachment 364753

So yep, the MC has every right to be pleased - especially given the range and the weapon. But Chris...she -really- is a very good shot which the image underlines if the player hadn't picked it up on her bio.
The image shows me that Amanda studied Sumo wrestling, As you can see her stance is already set, The LGM has no belt to grab, so I fear for his nads.

I do wonder if the LGM were scared off by the bullets in the sand, or just the loudness of the shots. I am a bit sad on the MC's grouping being he was a planet side grunt, if I was his instructor I would be ashamed.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The image shows me that Amanda studied Sumo wrestling, As you can see her stance is already set, The LGM has no belt to grab, so I fear for his nads.

I do wonder if the LGM were scared off by the bullets in the sand, or just the loudness of the shots. I am a bit sad on the MC's grouping being he was a planet side grunt, if I was his instructor I would be ashamed.
Ah but his main weapon wouldn't be a sidearm tho when he was infantry.

Give the two of them the fleets equivalent of an assault rifle and I suspect we'd get a different result. But for now, we're stuck with a sidearm...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

For Chris and MC
View attachment 364753

Clearly, Chris has studied the double-tap methodology

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ah but his main weapon wouldn't be a sidearm tho when he was infantry.

Give the two of them the fleets equivalent of an assault rifle and I suspect we'd get a different result. But for now, we're stuck with a sidearm...
Different result likely being at least one dead lgm - he'd have to know that tapping the one on the right with an assault rifle is too big of a risk of of hitting Walker - those bullets do like to go through and through at times.

Gosh, Sarah does look a little like Taylor Swift *hadn't really noticed before*
:unsure: Hmmm - I could've sworn you mentioned that in the early days of the thread. But I'll give you a pass - you probably just forgot... yeah, that's it.

A little, but Sarah is much better looking :) She has a better personality too from what I've seen.
Seconded.

I don't need lingerie babes i'm like an ice lolly on a hot summers day.

Just take off the wrapping and lick up those juices.
Hrng... you realize when you talk like this I seriously consider moving across the ocean, having a sex change, and looking you up! Then I remember... I'm married... and I'd make an ugly woman. :eek: If I wake up in the body of Barbarian Babe, though, I'm catching the first flight I can find! ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes