Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You forgot modest again.

Witcher 1 is awesome for story.

It has the wraith side quest that's really sad and may or may not have brought 1 or 2 tiny little tears to my eyes.

God i'm such a softy.

Plus it has Shani.

I romanced her and then she vanished and only appeared in DLC for W3.

Such a missed opportunity. Shani would have been an awesome LI.
I do worry about this soft side of you y'know...Plus this habit of yours of continuously leaking fluids.

But Kiera...now there was a missed opportunity.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Right, after much investigations (trying to find out which one was released first - both in the same year it seems)
I'm going to start with The Witcher (first one, because y'know, CDO 'n all that.)
See ya's all later at some point I guess. :) :unsure:
Toodles!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Right, after much investigations (trying to find out which one was released first - both in the same year it seems)
I'm going to start with The Witcher (first one, because y'know, CDO 'n all that.)
See ya's all later at some point I guess. :) :unsure:
Toodles!
I'll miss him. Well at least H5 will be finished for when he returns I suppose.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Witcher 1 and ME1 are fairly meh graphics wise and can be skipped. Plus neither were really settled gameplay wise. I'd skip both of these tbh less they put you off the sequels.

ME2 is short(ish) and is excellent. W2 is good but again is a tad lacking graphics wise.

W3 is sheer brilliance and we might not ever see you again.

I'd suggest start with ME2 then ME3 then W3
*Strongly disagrees and believes both Part 1s to be the superior games of their respective series.
But then, I grew up playing games like of River Raid, Choplifter and Aztec Challenge, so can very much handle crude graphics.
ME1s overheat weapon mechanics were definitely the best, as were all the details to be found all over the place.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*Strongly disagrees and believes both Part 1s to be the superior games of their respective series.
But then, I grew up playing games like of River Raid, Choplifter and Aztec Challenge, so can very much handle crude graphics.
ME1s overheat weapon mechanics were definitely the best, as were all the details to be found all over the place.
Oh I'm not saying it wasn't good. Just...it hasn't dated well.

I played the hell out of ME1 when it came out. Picked it up again a year or so ago again to replay the trilogy as prep for this....and time hadn't been kind to it. If I'd never played it before and ME1 now was my first look at the game universe I don't know if I would play it for very long - and there is a risk that Not Thea might do the same and thus never enjoy the sweet victory of having Tali die in a pipe somewhere.*

*THIS is totes cannon and the only real ending for her!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I feel Ava will hire Notty on as a maid in costume to clean her fluid control problem, but Ava will be lost because of how much she gushes and squirts fluid while still being so thirsty. Such a tragedy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, she beat Annie and lost to Sarah?
Of Intrepid most likely, not Vanguard. :)

Ah but his main weapon wouldn't be a sidearm tho when he was infantry.

Give the two of them the fleets equivalent of an assault rifle and I suspect we'd get a different result. But for now, we're stuck with a sidearm...
I presume we have some on Ophion/Vanguard?:)
Has saying that ever worked for anybody on anything? *is curious*
I'm starting to doubt it even means anything in English...:(

• Haha

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Witcher 1 and ME1 are fairly meh graphics wise and can be skipped. Plus neither were really settled gameplay wise. I'd skip both of these tbh less they put you off the sequels.

ME2 is short(ish) and is excellent. W2 is good but again is a tad lacking graphics wise.
Terrible suggestion. Graphics over story, am I reading it right?

My experiences with both series would have been far, far inferior if I skipped half the story. Would you recommend anyone starting Heavy Five in Chapter 3 or Chapter 6?

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll miss him. Well at least H5 will be finished for when he returns I suppose.
Aww, fanks! :love: ;)
So a small update, on the whole, I'm starting with the first one; after crashing 4 or 5 times, I finally got it stable and started to play, then the doorbell went (I know right, how rude!), so I have to go and help out with something ;) So the saga shall continue later! :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank you, I also have to at least play Witcher before I watch the TV show coming later this year. :)
Kick in the balls - is what show will be.
Of course I am!

Trish is lovely (Plus bewbs). Whereas Yen is just a flat chested nag!

Yen: "Geralt!!!! Stop what you're doing and go risk your life for me to do something. NOW! And smarten yourself up too!"

Horrid woman.
I wish I never got to read this...:( :(

Yennefer is one of my most beloved characters in fiction. I fell in love with her long before the games came out, I pretty much grew up on the books the games are based on (VERY recommended; among the best I've ever read; the games' story is very faithful and acts as a sequel; there are many many references). Yen has very complex personality, that can be off-putting on the surface (I'll grant that), but there is a lot to her beneath.

I love Triss too, but for me the one and only Geralt's love is and always will be Yen. Their relationship is a full on rollercoaster, but also something that is transcending on many different levels...Two souls aligned for the lack of better words...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
May I remind you hunni pie that all this started as your milkshake was bringing all the boys to the yard that was followed by the hefting of your bewbs.

I absolutely adore you but I do believe you are telling a fib when you claim innocence.
It seem it was not just the boys who came to that yard...
You skipped the only true answer. Ciri.
There is a trainer game for that...
Of Intrepid most likely, not Vanguard. :)
Perhaps, but that is not as funny...

Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You skipped the only true answer. Ciri.
Nope... I can't ever see Ciri as anything else than a daughter to Geralt...
Plus it has Shani.

I romanced her and then she vanished and only appeared in DLC for W3.

Such a missed opportunity. Shani would have been an awesome LI.
I could never take Shani seriously. She was always more of a fling in the books. A friend with benefits if you will...

• Thinking Face

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Dang, finished my second beer, time to go sleep. Please, behave everybody! And if you don't, I'll forgive you if you post the pictures in this thread. (BTW, it's totally acceptable to drink alcohol before 10AM for me, since I'm on night shifts this week :p )

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
THEORY 1: There was a pin-up series not long ago with the school girl costume, so it would seem reasonable to assume people would be more likely after something else. Hence, why Becca got pigtails to bring something new and offset it, but Notty still didn't expect that option to win (or did, but it wasn't planned).

THEORY 2: Pin-up series was never finished, only pictures an impartial observer could describe as "teasing" were posted. Clearly, it was a plan all along to deny the good patrons back then, so that they would jump after the option in the poll. Pigtails were added to reinforce the scheme.

As a firm believer in our innocent delicate flower, I'm inclined towards the first option, of course.:)
Surely you're not suggesting there's any meaning in those teeny-weeny mottos that would be so hard to see....

That would be a bonkers level of detail, no?
Trust no one...
*flutters eyelashes*

Peeps had a choice, no?
*randomly cackles off into the night*
Look at her eyelashes, boys! That's the prime weapon of the creature known as "innocent female human". She's using it to lure males of her species into believing her innocent before she goes for the kill. Her secondary weapon is called "the illusion of choice". This is a psychological attack she uses to rob her preys of their free will. But the worst is they do it willingly...
Yes, and I give peeps choice here as well, don't I?;)

*can be innocent too*
Unless it's like a magician offering you a "choice" - they call a choice where the magician makes you pick the card they want you to pick a "force" for a reason. Although, how you did that with a poll... :unsure:
Let's not forget her extraordinary poofing ability. That makes her impossible to track and there aren't any poofproof means of protection.:)
Exactly. How could I have?

I'd have to be some mistress of manipulation, no? But I'm just a simple gal.

*flutters eyelashes innocently*

And, perchance, if I were then I fear for you all on Ophion once my characters get hold of you....

Good job I'm a just a simple gal really.
The Norms have no hold of me
Guys?

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a game where you have to repeat the same actions 14 times in series to progress up the stairway to heaven, whilst having to progress with every character to unlock the one you want?

Be a bit easier than this lunacy, no? :)

*poofs!*
I don't know.... I had to talk with Annie multiple times to get a hug, not that I'm complaining but if I have to stand in the hall with a dried fish and a can of beans just to unlock a short conversation with Chris that will give me a clue about Sarah, a clue I will need to prove Annie that I'm wearing a tinfoil hat. Then I am out
Well, I'm still holding that fish...
You didn't spot the fish was a red herring....oh.
Chapter 7 takes place on Tuesday?:oops:
I'm sure that will mean something ominous after Chapter 5.:alien:
I'm sure there is nothing to see here and that Notty just sent us to a wild goose chase! Beware your false prophet and her cohort of lies!
Look at all those confused mortals... that's what happens when you make a WT
View attachment 364765

Ah you should really try the benefits of lingerie y'know. Oh wait...you don't need to, do you? My mistake.

*flutters eyelashes ever so sweetly back*
In the Whales I don't think they discovered lingerie...
Has saying that ever worked for anybody on anything? *is curious*
My friend got a picture... sure it was about a clogged toilet...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes