Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You are welcome, think you deserve at least second though in that poll, but Philly is hard to beat with Depraved Awakenings completed and the rightful hype for City of Broken Dreamers.
*nods nods* Would have been nice to have beaten Pinkie, but he has far more fans than little old me, so never really going to happen. So third was really the best I could ever do.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*nods nods* Would have been nice to have beaten Pinkie, but he has far more fans than little old me, so never really going to happen. So third was really the best I could ever do.
Who knows, times may change. Besides popularity is not always a measuring stick for quality, just look at games like Angry birds or that farming game in the past. :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Bewbs. *only cosplays a char if she looks -right- as it*

Edit: Otherwise it's just dressing up, no?
just curious... Could you cosplay Mrs Turner?
*has read them - and still thinks she's horrid!*

In other news, I came third in the best writer thingy!

Not bad considering the size of the player base for H5. Not bad at all. Thankees for those that voted for me :)

3/10's of a game from a newb vs two of the most pop devs with completed games under their belts. Yeah...I did alright!
sorry.... couldn't rigg the polls further

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, quantity of fans do not equal quality of writing (not berating Philly here, his work is magnificent). I mean, look at Big Brother...
I might be a little biased here, but I still think that on the writing alone, you're far better than the 9 other contenders, who are already at a great level of writing. I say "writing alone", but I take into account all the details, the careful planning, the character's depth and intricacy level, the numerous hints you drop here and there that have us talking for hours! I mean, the only point where you can't compare is on hardware stuff, and that says more about your other abilities than it does if you had the equivalent of a Marvel movie budget.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I might be a little biased here, but I still think that on the writing alone, you're far better than the 9 other contenders, who are already at a great level of writing.
Totally, none of them come even close.

IMO Being a DIK is even inferior in writing to Acting Lessons. Or maybe it's just that my standards went up, but I remain unimpressed by the storytelling of his second game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, quantity of fans do not equal quality of writing (not berating Philly here, his work is magnificent). I mean, look at Big Brother...
I might be a little biased here, but I still think that on the writing alone, you're far better than the 9 other contenders, who are already at a great level of writing. I say "writing alone", but I take into account all the details, the careful planning, the character's depth and intricacy level, the numerous hints you drop here and there that have us talking for hours! I mean, the only point where you can't compare is on hardware stuff, and that says more about your other abilities than it does if you had the equivalent of a Marvel movie budget.
Far too kind. Go on then, you can have the same version of Four as everyone else now for that.

*will be rendering -that- scene this weekend...*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*has the same problem*
But my milkshakes aren't known to bring anybody to the yeard, though :unsure:
Well I guess a warm smile from a woman to a man works way better in making him unable to see any slight imperfections she might have as the other way around:p Off here for a workout soonish though, need to keep those muscles supple a bit and keep those fat reserves at bay a little and kind off a busy week ahead. Have fun all and np if I come back to a page or 30 :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*was younger and slimmer*

Eats food = grows boobs.

*blames the jaffa cakes*
Yup, that's pretty much been my experience...
Sorry, it was a stupid question.
As my old teacher used to say, 'there are no stupid questions, just stupid people'.. I am not sure who she was referencing there, but I am sure it wasn't anyone here...

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Was it minus 10C and in Germany for a training combined with other countries?
I have a story. I'm from Sweden and did 15 months conscription service. When you do the aptitude test to determine your placement I got pretty meh results so I couldn't get into the "good" places like Stockholm et c so they sent me to this place called Boden (I encourage you to check it out on a map). If you've ever been to bumfuck nowhere, that's where Boden is. The purpose of this place is to have a base for "winter excercises" to ensure vehicles and equipment are thoroughly tested in arctic climate. I didn't know this at the time and hadn't been very far north.
Boy was I in for a surprise. The training started in January, and on my second day it was the coldest day of some years. -37 C. We did outdoor marching, because that's what what the planning said. And if you know anything about military affairs, you know that nobody will ever think to change any training plan for "humane" reasons. You need so much clothes that you look like a penguin to go outside in that kind of weather and you have to stop like every kilometer or so and check for white spots in your buddys' faces so nobody gets frostbitten. You can't walk very fast either, or you risk frostbite in your lungs. To ensure that your nose does not freeze you breathe in with your mouth and out through your nose. It must have been a helluva sights. ~30 or so green penguins waddling along in barely synchronised waddle.
I don't think many people saw us though, because there is no school or work when it gets that cold and cars barely start.
Anyway, did you know that Hell in the nordic mythology is not fire and brimstone, but instead fucking cold? I totally understand why that is now.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Question!

On your cannon run (as I know you scamps will have tried to do everything...) how many of you took Chris' bet re Kelly? *is curious!*

*Poofs*
I have no canon route :x But the closest I'd go with would be an Annie route (for now), and in this one, I intend to stay professional with Chris and thus didn't take the frogette bet (but went for the boxing one).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frap and Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes