Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Because then I would have to have enough astro physics to work out how long it would get to the system with Ophion, know the exact propulsion speed of the ships, establish how long each colony was set up including how long that would take etc.....

All for a year date.

It's totally not worth it from a time perspective. It adds nothing but risks plot holes. So no. No year.
This is ridiculous. If you say the year is say, 2155, nobody is going to ask questions about any of these... And even if they did you can just avoid answering just like you do with this question.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tidying up the first three chaoters a bit as well for this one. Few loose ends, minor typos etc and shifting all the credits to the end of the chapter as opposed to credit, hit a key sorta a thing.

Dropping a series of "intermission" cards in their place. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any key? Where's the any key?!?!
Not everyone would be comfortable with suddenly having a wager re his sister going on.
*made her judgement call*
So funnier for those who would find it so - not funny in the slightest for those who don't.
They can cancel the wager, can't they? It's not like they are doomed to go with it. It could end up with them just being pranked on. No hard feelings, no?
My thought process (and I assume others were similar) was this, even knowing it was his sister as the player, I figured all I needed to do was get a hug from her (or kiss on the cheek) and keep Chris from doing the same (protect my sister from a sexual predator :sneaky:)... And with some of what I have seen, that might not be too hard, on the other hand, I have seen animosity like that turn into sexual tension... hard to say.
Witcher 1 combat is pretty much a point and click system. The story is really good but everything else (graphics and VA included) didn't age very well.
Mass Effect 1 also has a great story and better voice acting than the first Witcher but dated graphics and gameplay.
I tried it, but my disabled and dyslexic ass was unable to manage the combat...
True. But I'm Not Thea Lundgren! is going to need a few weeks to play all 3 series. :p
I spent 8 months on Origins, just exploring various places, with different characters, poking my nose into every nook and cranny before I even thought about taking someone through the end game... lol
I did think at one stage of having one that would update, but I didn't think it was worth the time/effort to code so discarded it.

But I am really interested in your choices. You see I've had this great idea for Chapter Six...

I hear that is what is required to win over masses and win polls, but what do I know?
*sings*

Guess who's back, back again
Becca's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Won't the real slim Becca please stand up, please stand up...
How is Kelly Massiveshlong the Third doing by the way, not incredibly angry at her big bro? Wonder why she is so angry.:whistle:
Kelly: Why the hell did my stupid brother have to go and get our family name legally changed like this? Did he think I wanted to go around with this moniker? Now I have to go find someone
I can hardly start Lieutenant's log without a stardate year at least...
666AF (After FTL drives were invented).
My mom calls her Rosie, it's very inefficient. it has bristles to sweep things into the main vacuum part, so I call it a 'broomba'.
I like it. Not sure it's the best Chris tho.

Do you need renders of the girls with no backgrounds?
That would make a lot of things easier, trying to remove a background can be quite challenging, even before I lost partial use of my right arm.
Need! Need! Need! Need! What is this ... a contest on who backs the most ... non blondes?
Usually that is me, though I am having a hard time in this one... lol
Heh. It seems I'm more of an outsider in this race. Got nowhere near the reception you and frap did. So you may have a clear road to the finish line!:D
Well, no one had posted anything when I did mine, and I didn't want it to go without an entry. I am just glad to have gotten the ball rolling. XD
Oh! Don't worry too much about peeps dying/getting bad ends.

After all it all comes down to your choices. So if you have a character you really like? I'm sure they're in safe hands with you...
MY hands?!?!!? Shit! I drop things all the time! We're fucked everyone, it's official!
Damn it, give DA22 a break! :D
fop_leave_da22.png
And yet you all give Mike a hard time over his lever!
My mommy told me that you should not play with your lever, it will make the Ophions cry!!!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Because then I would have to have enough astro physics to work out how long it would get to the system with Ophion, know the exact propulsion speed of the ships, establish how long each colony was set up including how long that would take etc.....

All for a year date.

It's totally not worth it from a time perspective. It adds nothing but risks plot holes. So no. No year.
More seriously, I totally get you. I've been looking for how long it would take a few boats in the 11th century to go from Greenland to Canada. By chance, there is historical data about this. But when you try to make up a new world, you start thinking about how everything is related to everything, how are the new clothes made, where you find fuel and other energy resources, what kind of currency is used, how the banks work, what are the politics in place, etc. A simple detail might call for a lot of explanations, and sometimes, it might be best to leave out details that have no direct incidence on the story.

This is ridiculous. If you say the year is say, 2155, nobody is going to ask questions about any of these... And even if they did you can just avoid answering just like you do with this question.
I actually disagree. You know if the year is mentioned, we're going to play around it, start asking questions, try to tweak it to feed our theories, etc.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Really? And yet I have people desperate to know what year it is, no?

So why wouldn't others ponder speed/distance etc.

No. I stick by my position. It's not needed and just opens up both a can of worms and would take time to work out (and even then I could get wrong). Time which is time better spent on script and coding.

I'm not moving on this as it would be a nugatory exercise to do properly, and I'm not going to just pull a year out of my arse.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Really? And yet I have people desperate to know what year it is, no?

So why wouldn't others ponder speed/distance etc.

No. I stick by my position. It's not needed and just opens up both a can of worms and would take time to work out (and even then I could get wrong). Time which is time better spent on script and coding.

I'm not moving on this as it would be a nugatory exercise to do properly, and I'm not going to just pull a year out of my arse.
You could have just said so in the first place, you know. Instead of 2019.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Yes Smuttress.

I managed to find out that the internet archive has penthouse mags from the 70's that were ocr'd. whatever ocr program they used was pretty rough, but I don't know how else i will find the kind of gems that a 70's penthouse forum article contains. Newer letters are pretty competent by comparison. I just read one that started with the author bragging about his room mates 10 inch cut cock while he only has a piddling uncut 9 inches.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
I just read one that started with the author bragging about his room mates 10 inch cut cock while he only has a piddling uncut 9 inches.
Ah, yes, the world-renown Horsecock Brothers. :rolleyes: Of course, this could just be proof that all of the games on this site are actually "accurate" depictions of the male anatomy. (And here's another eyeroll... :rolleyes: )

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Any key? Where's the any key?!?!

My thought process (and I assume others were similar) was this, even knowing it was his sister as the player, I figured all I needed to do was get a hug from her (or kiss on the cheek) and keep Chris from doing the same (protect my sister from a sexual predator :sneaky:)... And with some of what I have seen, that might not be too hard, on the other hand, I have seen animosity like that turn into sexual tension... hard to say.
I tried it, but my disabled and dyslexic ass was unable to manage the combat...
I spent 8 months on Origins, just exploring various places, with different characters, poking my nose into every nook and cranny before I even thought about taking someone through the end game... lol
I hear that is what is required to win over masses and win polls, but what do I know?
Won't the real slim Becca please stand up, please stand up...
Kelly: Why the hell did my stupid brother have to go and get our family name legally changed like this? Did he think I wanted to go around with this moniker? Now I have to go find someone
666AF (After FTL drives were invented).
My mom calls her Rosie, it's very inefficient. it has bristles to sweep things into the main vacuum part, so I call it a 'broomba'.
That would make a lot of things easier, trying to remove a background can be quite challenging, even before I lost partial use of my right arm.
Usually that is me, though I am having a hard time in this one... lol
Well, no one had posted anything when I did mine, and I didn't want it to go without an entry. I am just glad to have gotten the ball rolling. XD
MY hands?!?!!? Shit! I drop things all the time! We're fucked everyone, it's official!
View attachment 365542
My mommy told me that you should not play with your lever, it will make the Ophions cry!!!
Geez 8 months on origins, i think i spent 3 weeks on everything includong dlc. Makes me think i game to fast

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes Smuttress.

I managed to find out that the internet archive has penthouse mags from the 70's that were ocr'd. whatever ocr program they used was pretty rough, but I don't know how else i will find the kind of gems that a 70's penthouse forum article contains. Newer letters are pretty competent by comparison. I just read one that started with the author bragging about his room mates 10 inch cut cock while he only has a piddling uncut 9 inches.
Wonder if they were bragging...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Geez 8 months on origins, i think i spent 3 weeks on everything includong dlc. Makes me think i game to fast
A bit of both maybe? I know I went too slow, but I played every origin, every gender, tried things in different orders, with different companions, classes, and so on. I spent about that much time on Wizardry 7 too...

It also makes a difference that I have a very tiny budget for games, so I didn't have a lot to choose from. :whistle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A bit of both maybe? I know I went too slow, but I played every origin, every gender, tried things in different orders, with different companions, classes, and so on. I spent about that much time on Wizardry 7 too...

It also makes a difference that I have a very tiny budget for games, so I didn't have a lot to choose from. :whistle:
Can't really say i tried that. Never played as a dwarf...hehe

By the way, check those game stores during sales time, you can usually get things for way over 50% discount.

• Thinking Face

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
But when you try to make up a new world, you start thinking about how everything is related to everything, how are the new clothes made, where you find fuel and other energy resources, what kind of currency is used, how the banks work, what are the politics in place, etc. A simple detail might call for a lot of explanations, and sometimes, it might be best to leave out details that have no direct incidence on the story.
Don't forget disruptive technologies that come along. Where everything before has to be torn down to use them. A few examples would be Nuclear power, Quantum Computer or Reversible computing where basically the whole internet will need to be re-written and re-fabricated with new components to work with it.

Ah, yes, the world-renown Horsecock Brothers. :rolleyes: Of course, this could just be proof that all of the games on this site are actually "accurate" depictions of the male anatomy. (And here's another eyeroll... :rolleyes: )
The largest is 13.5/34.29 (Inches and CM) girth about the size of a forearm before the elbow owned by Jonah Falcon

Which just makes me feel bad for people he bottoms out in, probably stabs them in an organ.

Use this site to find large sales.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't really say i tried that. Never played as a dwarf...hehe

By the way, check those game stores during sales time, you can usually get things for way over 50% discount.
Use this site to find large sales.

I hate using those stores, and one game every year or 3 is usually my limit cost wise. Last game I bought was Fallout4, and boy was that a disappointment. I might get CP2077 on GOG next year, but that is about the only AAA title on my radar right now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I hate using those stores, and one game every year or 3 is usually my limit cost wise. Last game I bought was Fallout4, and boy was that a disappointment. I might get CP2077 on GOG next year, but that is about the only AAA title on my radar right now.
You dislike Steam? Okay. GOG does get some sales too. Might be able to make that 3 game expenditure to 9 for no money increase.

But honestly the AAA aren't always best games that come out in a year, a ton of indie ones are grand. Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a great game if you are into old Neverwinter nights like gaming. Fell Seal: Arbiter is great for someone who is a final fantasy tactics fan. Also maybe you might want to be on the look out for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes