somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
We all know how it is sweety, you've had a busy day, you are hungry....

You get home and you scour the house for food. You search the cupboards but you haven't been shopping yet, you search the fridge but all you have is some pineapple juice and baby bells....

You wonder what to do, then it dawns on you .... take away.

Suddenly your friendly neighbourhood ginger lesbian turns up but Notty is still hungry....

Ava, being the awesome friend she is, offers you the only thing you need ever eat.

She sits down, spreads apart those thighs and offers you a hot, juicy, succulent ..... chicken leg because Ava looks after her friends well being.
I now question Ava's job in a kitchen. All top chefs would agree any form of cheese is a sufficient dinner.

Also I am unsure if the chicken leg was a punch line joke for us, or a cry from Ava about having stick legs. Quick everyone give her exercise advice on growing those thighs and calves.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Had to step up a bit after the milkshake and lingerie comments.

There are some departments where it's totally one sided in your favour.

Innuendo's all I have left and fortunately I have lots.

Edit - unlike boobs .... before someone else says it :p
We wouldn't dream of bringing up your boobs, totally not thinking about your boobs, beeewbs :p :love::oops:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You dislike Steam? Okay. GOG does get some sales too. Might be able to make that 3 game expenditure to 9 for no money increase.

But honestly the AAA aren't always best games that come out in a year, a ton of indie ones are grand. Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a great game if you are into old Neverwinter nights like gaming. Fell Seal: Arbiter is great for someone who is a final fantasy tactics fan. Also maybe you might want to be on the look out for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
Oh yeah, I hate steam, and Epic makes them look like the good guys.
That was one game every 3 years, not 3 a year. XD
Yeah, Bloodlines 2 is on my list, but only if I can get a DRM free one. I am still kind of worried about the way they will handle the Malkavians, they complained about them 'not being handled well' before, when as someone who suffers from mental disabilities, LOVED them before.
With a 80-90% discount you can probably buy a few more games per year.;)
They have to make good ones before I care though, and the last good true RPG I have seen was origins, unless you count the ones going back to isometric views.
Youre thinking about bewbs aren't you?
Usually ...why? Is that unusual?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That was one game every 3 years, not 3 a year. XD
Yeah, Bloodlines 2 is on my list, but only if I can get a DRM free one. I am still kind of worried about the way they will handle the Malkavians, they complained about them 'not being handled well' before, when as someone who suffers from mental disabilities, LOVED them before.
Damn 1 game every 3 years. I would probably say pirate away then, or Emulators for some older stuff. Xenogears is a great JRPG if they are your thing.

I also loved Malkavians in the first game. I figure they are just so hard to get right, being each one is supposed to have vastly different afflictions and how the MC one was a bit campy with getting into arguments with the T.V. or stop signs.

Yeah, that doesn't work for me
Well you just have to look like Ava's avatar and boom it works.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes