TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn 1 game every 3 years. I would probably say pirate away then, or Emulators for some older stuff. Xenogears is a great JRPG if they are your thing.

I also loved Malkavians in the first game. I figure they are just so hard to get right, being each one is supposed to have vastly different afflictions and how the MC one was a bit campy with getting into arguments with the T.V. or stop signs.

Well you just have to look like Ava's avatar and boom it works.
That's why I am here, I get all the games I need to fill my free time, though now that I am working on some, there isn't a lot of that free time left. :ROFLMAO:

Campy, sure, but that was what made it fun. :p Stop. No, you stop!
I wouldn't suggest playing it on your firs time in the game, but everyone should play them once, it's a blast!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I now question Ava's job in a kitchen. All top chefs would agree any form of cheese is a sufficient dinner.

Also I am unsure if the chicken leg was a punch line joke for us, or a cry from Ava about having stick legs. Quick everyone give her exercise advice on growing those thighs and calves.
Squats, Ava, squats for the thighs (and the bum) and standing calf raises for the calves, natch.

Youre thinking about bewbs aren't you?
Erm... yeah? And?

usually just involves repeating myself and sulking until I get what I want.
Why does this frighten me almost as much as the thought of you angry?

*phases out* hey, it's mine, so :p

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Sadly it can't be done now. It's not just like dropping extra scenes in (although that could be done of course - but that's a different matter). The way the plot threads run mean you can't just shove stuff in. The story would fall over.
Nonsense, that's what VR, dream scenes, medically induced psychotropic hypnotics, and alien hive mind telepathic projection are for!

Or a parallel dimension. *pictures all of Heavy Five cast in goatees*

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
If you wanted silence you should have used the ballgag like I suggested.
*brought it for a reason!*
*smiles*
*drinks coffee*
*chooses the corruption path*

*stern, deep voice*: I think someone needs to teach you girls to behave decent & properly. Being naughty all the time distracts the poor gentlemen who come to this Shakespeare forum here. Will you be good girls from now on or do we need to meet in my principle's office?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes