I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing? I think she brings that certain... je ne sais quoi to the thread.

Besides, I live across an ocean and a continent, so I think I'm pretty safe. :p

*deep breath*
Ava... Ava... Ava!

How d'ya like them apples?
You do know she access to the ceiling Becca portals right? She could be watching behind you right now!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I can't believe you got your 5000th like for that! Stop abusing the system!:p
Yeah, knowing that reactions are rationed makes me more... hesitant to show my appreciation for all the funny, wow, what-the-fuckery in general, and also makes me think I need to either:
  • Be okay with the fact that my posts will eventually outstrip my "likes"
  • Only post things that I know people will be willing to spend their carefully saved reactions on
Going the second route, though, means that while I'm crafting the perfect response and/or looking for "that one meme" that will leave the thread members gasping for breath from laughing so hard... the thread has moved on another three pages.

:(

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, knowing that reactions are rationed makes me more... hesitant to show my appreciation for all the funny, wow, what-the-fuckery in general, and also makes me think I need to either:
  • Only post things that I know people will be willing to spend their carefully saved reactions on
Going the second route, though, means that while I'm crafting the perfect response and/or looking for "that one meme" that will leave the thread members gasping for breath from laughing so hard... the thread has moved on another three pages.

I've reacted quite a bit today, I wonder if it's been quietly reversed? :unsure:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Back to catching up to RL after being out of town. I'll check in on you scamps later.

EDIT: And - I'll be working in the yard, so ceiling Ava, feel free to come down and raid the fridge if you're hungry or thirsty.

Behave yourselves.

"But, we are behaving exactly like ourselves...."

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

My approach is to ignore it. If I run out, I run out. I'm not gonna let it ruin my day by calculating if I can "afford" to give reactions to this or that post.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well, that was short-lived. Got chased out of the yard - ground nest of yellow-jackets. >.<

Notty, if there are hornet-like, ground-nesting, flying insects on Ophion that cause nasty, painful stings I will seriously consider taking back every nice thing I ever said about you unless their reveal comes with a flame-thrower.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes